𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲

Now, all the things about concert had been settled down. It was only Gulki left, who doesn't know anything about concert. She was still enjoying Yuvraj's latest song while sitting infront of TV. Rahil went upstairs, but his mood wasn't good.

After sometime, he messaged Gulki. As, her phone notification bell rang in between of her favourite song, she immidetaly took it and checked, that Rahil had messaged her.

Rahil: Teen cup coffee lekar aao, fauran.

By seeing the message, her mood got spoiled.

Gulki: Aakhir woh mujhe samjhta kya hain, ek assistant ya naukrani jise voh jab chahe koi bhi kaam karva sakta hain.

By stomping her legs on ground, Gulki went into kitchen to make coffee. But then, an idea comes into her mind. She instead of coffee, toke warm milk for them. By learning from her past mistake, this time she didn't going to barged into his room. She knocked on door, but no one answered. She then, slightly open the door & see that no one was there.

Gulki: Yeh sab kaha chale gaye?

Three of them was neither in their rooms nor in living room. Just then, she heard some noises coming from music room. She slowly went there and secretly opens the door. She got dumbfounded after seeing inside view.

Rahil was practising on piano. Ishaan was humming a tune while wearing headphones on his head. And Rohit was trying practicing a difficult dance step while looking into mirror. His shirt was all covered with his sweat.

She always think that Stardom Night's three members had become star only because of their handsome and dashing looks. But after seeing this scene, all her doubts got cleared. The success they had got today was also because of their day & night hardwork.

As Ishaan see Gulki standing beside door, he take out his headphones and asked her while smiling.

Ishaan: Gulki, are andar aao na.

Rahil when looked her. He stopped playing piano. He was still seeming upset. Gulki went inside, and said while giving them cup of milk.

Gulki: Doodh se na raat ko neend achi aati hain. Raat ko coffee pina thik nahi hota, usse neend udd jati hain. Isliye mein aap logo ke liye doodh lekar aai hu.

Rohit: Are, humare dost ki neend toh pehle hi udd chuki hain.

Rohit said slowly while looking towards Rahil, in gestures. Rahil with same upsetness looked towards Ishaan. He quickly grabbed milk cup from her hand and thanked her. Rohit moved forward and said smiling.

Rohit: Mein toh itna thak gaya hu ki mujhe toh iski sakht jarurat hain, thanks Gulki dear. Tum toh mera bada dhyaan rakhti ho. Kahi tumhe mujhse pyaar vyaar toh nahi ho gaya?

He then went to hugged her, but by seeing his sweat drenched shirt, she moved some steps backwards and speak.

Gulki: Are nahi aisi koi baat nahi hain.

Just then, Rahil stand up from his seat and come between them. He took his milk cup and took one sip of it and said.

Rahil: Tumhara toh Excel College mein talent Kota se addmission hua haina. Music specialised student zara mere liye piano par koi dhun bajao.

In his voice instead of praise there was a taunt for Gulki. By seeing that how he told her to play piano for hum, Gulki feel like he was making joke of her.

Gulki(in mind): Isko kya lagta hain ki sirf yeh hi sabse acha music baja sakta hain. Ek number ka ghamandi insaan hain.

Gulki's mood was already spoiled & now seeing that Rahil was making fun of her talent, she unwillingly agreed on playing piano. She started playing a tune and completed it after sometime.

Ishaan & Rohit both praise her by clapping their hands. Rahil said while making fun of her.

Rahil: Bas yahi talent hai tumhara, yeh toh average se bhi kam hain.

Gulki: Hey you !!!

Gulki angrily puffed her cheeks. She was playing violin, her speciality wasn't piano. But then also she didn't even play that bad, that he was figuring so mistakes in it. Rahil while taking second sip of milk, made faces.

Rahil: Uhh, disgusting.

Gulki(mumble): Toh mat pio na.

Rahil: Kya kaha tumne?

Rahil asked while raising his eyebrows.

Rahil: Kya tumne kuch kaha?

He asked again.

Gulki: Umm, meine nahi toh. Mein kya kahungi.

Gulki immidetaly, shook her head in no. And then, she said while faking a cute innocent smile.

Gulki: Okay good night, sir. Jyada mehnat mat kariye waise bhi kal subah aapko kaafi jyada kaam karne hain.

And hurriedly went downstairs. Rahil got angry. And he again started playing piano again. But this time, he pressed it keys hard angrily, which ruin his tune. He then angrily closed piano's lid & went inside his room.

Rohit was feeling awkward while seeing it. He knows Rahil from a long time, he has always being a boy with cool nature and who talk less. But nowadays, he got angry on small things and sometimes did things without thinking about it, which was abnormal for him.

While laying on her bed, Gulki don't know why, but was thinking about Rahil only. Although because of him always her mood got spoiled. To change her mood, she opened facebook fanwar page. It was no doubt that there were so many fans of Stardom Night. But Yuvraj's fanbase was also not less than them.

His fans were so excited for his upcoming concert. But there were also some Stardom Night's fans who was claiming that Yuvraj's song was of theft. She didn't like when someone who claims others hardwork as them & got famous. She then suddenly remembers that scene, where Stardom Night's all three members were working hard to make their show hit.

She logged out of facebook and keep her phone aside. Sleep was meters away from her eyes. While laying she watched out of window and see that sky was so clear and was full of star. A plane flying in between of clouds was seeming like a shooting star. When Gulki thinks about Yuvraj, not know why but she remembers Rahil's words also in between.

There was something somewhere, which was bringing their both destinies close to each other.

Will really destiny's magic work? Will Gulki able to understand Rahil's real love?

Thanks for taking out your precious time for me. And reading this story. I will really be grateful if u appreciate my work & also tells me was was the story. Was it nice or I need to improve. Your suggestions will be so valuable for me..