➽ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 ➸ 𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ first snow

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ minho x hyunjin
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 minho
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 hyunjin

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ fluff

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ how would one propose another at night of 25th december when the first snow falls?

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢ ♪ 24 to 25 by stray kids ♪♪ love by lyn, hanhae ♪♪ a love so beautiful (loveable) by sinb ♪♪ all i want for christmas is you by mariah carey ♪

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢
♪ 24 to 25 by stray kids
♪ love by lyn, hanhae
♪ a love so beautiful (loveable) by sinb
♪ all i want for christmas is you by mariah carey

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ none

✎✎✎

author's pov

"Hyung! Did you hear the news?" Hyunjin came running into chan's room where minho and seungmin were also present. Chan was working on the title track for their next comeback. Minho came to take the newspaper and sat there to read. Seungmin found chan's room the safest to read the new story book which he bought from library, the night before.

"What hyunjin?!" Chan asked, folding the book. He looked at hyunjin and smiled. As hyunjin sounded cheerful, the leader found another way to be happy. Well, his happiness is his kids' happiness.

"The forecast says today there might be snowfall!" Hyunjin exclaimed in excitement. He loves winter very much. He even doesn't know the reason what's in winter attracts him, but he knows he loves this season so much. The soft chilling breeze blowing, white snow covering the land, everything amaze him.

"Really first snow?!" Seungmin looked at hyunjin after hearing the news. There's always an excitement among them in the first snow. This time it wasn't any exception.

"Yes, seungmin, first snow, finally! Yeyeye!" Hyunjin started dancing in little. His little dance is the cutest thing to stays and, minho.

Minho, who smiled silently,doesn't like to show that he cares for them, but truly he cares. He's scary but he's kind. He's kind but he's scary.

"Hyung I want to see the first snow with you. Okay?!" Hyunjin stopped dancing and looked at Minho. The past three years his partner was jeongin in first snow. So he wanted someone different this time, and he chose minho.

"First let the snow fall, forecast doesn't always become true." Minho said with a straight face, eyes still on the newspaper. He said it of course to tease hyunjin. Their relationship is the human form of 'tom and jerry'.