➽ 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ➸ 𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒙

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ fallen for you

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ felix x seungmin
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 seungmin
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 felix

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ fluff + humour

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ felix and seungmin won't stop annoy each other. Because, both are shy to confess.

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢♪ get cool by stray kids ♪♪ some by bol4 ♪♪ once again by winter, ningning ♪

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢
♪ get cool by stray kids ♪
♪ some by bol4 ♪
♪ once again by winter, ningning ♪

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ none

➽ 𝐀/𝐍 ➢ read strangers, minchan before. In case you don't want to, here is it, chan and minho went on a date leaving felix with seungmin in their owned café.

✎✎✎

author pov

"Hey, kim, as our hyungs went on a date, come and help me." Seungmin sighed with an annoyed expression plastered on his face hearing felix yell from the kitchen of the café.

Seungmin took off his coat, loosened his tie and folded his sleeves upside from the wrist before heading to the kitchen.

"You came?" Felix laughed without looking at the younger who stood behind him balancing himself on the wall.

Felix peeked behind and saw seungmin standing there looking like the hottest human being in the world.

His white silky shirt glittering from the light, his tie loosened up, his sleeves folded up on high, his black hair combed behind with a stray hair on his face and his frowned eyebrow looking outside made felix checking out him with parted lips without knowing the older's gaze started falling on him confusedly.

"Hello?" Felix flinched when seungmin ran his hand in the air infront of him.

"What do you want?" Felix coughed and started doing whatever he was doing before. Seungmin rolled his eyes and stood beside the blonde.

"First of all you're the one who was staring at me and second you called me here for help." Seungmin took a brownie and gave a bite on it when felix looked at him furiously.

"What?" Seungmin asked chewing the food and again taking a bite. Felix didn't say anything and continued to look at the younger with furious eyes.

"Minho hyung makes good foods." Seungmin said and saw felix looking moreover judging him with a raised eyebrow.

"Would you tell me what happened?" Seungmin asked before taking a fiber glass and pouring water into it and drinking it in one flow.

"Minho hyung didn't make those. I made." Third time poor seungmin choked but this time it was not chan's fault unlike twice before.