➽ 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ➸ 2𝒎𝒊𝒏

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ suffocating

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ minho x seungmin
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 minho
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 seungmin

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ angst + fluff

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ minho never cared for seungmin. All he has with the younger a business relationship. But what if?

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢

♪ secret love song II by little mix
♪ in my dreams by red velvet ♪
dreams come true by aespa

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ might be sensitive to some readers

✎✎✎

author pov

"Hey kim seungmin! Where have you kept my food hidden?" A drunk minho came to his dorm's room with a annoyed and tired hyunjin.

"Seungmin, send help." Hyunjin said and dramatically fell on sofa with a huge sigh.

"What happened to him?" Seungmin said while catching the belongings minho was throwing from his bed.

"Jungwoo hyung called me telling he's drunk and..." Hyunjin drank water.

"And?" Seungmin asked taking the skzoo plushies minho just threw at floor.

flashback

"I'm sorry hyunjin, I have to call you like that." A concerned jungwoo apologised to hyunjin, who was panting due to heavy running a long distance.

"It's okay hyung, but what happened? Why he's so drunk?" Hyunjin asked holding minho who was now mumbling weird things.

"See hyunjin, I am only close to han and you after him in your group, if I could, I would inform this to Seungmin directly, but I don't know how, and i came to know that minho, seungmin and you are roommates, so I thought it'd be simple if I tell you, and after that it's your duty." Jungwoo looked at the ground while hyunjin stared at him confusedly.

"What do you mean and seungmin?" Hyunjin rubbed minho's back as the older was coughing.

"Minho has feelings for seungmin and he told me that months ago." Jungwoo looked at minho who's just being problematic with the people around him.

"I know." Hyunjin smiled while recalling the sweet moments when minho was being whipped for seungmin.

"He told you?" Jungwoo asked.

"He is obvious." Hyunjin said keeping the eye contact with jungwoo. There was an unnatural silence until minho started fake crying again.

"Hyung, shuh!" Hyunjin said and minho mocked him 'shuh', hyunjin just rolled his eyes at the older. If minho was in his sense hyunjin would have been in the air fryer instead of bar.