➽ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ➸ 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ my sweetheart

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ bangchan x changbin
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 bangchan
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 changbin

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ fluff + mature

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ bangchan and his most precious one, changbin. A day in their beautiful life.

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢♪ for you by stray kids ♪♪ can't live without changbin by 3racha ♪

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢
♪ for you by stray kids
♪ can't live without changbin by 3racha

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ teasing, slight mention of mature content

✎✎✎

author pov

The daylight hit chan's face coming through the curtain as he felt the heat on his skin and saw the first sight of today's date. He looked up at the person beside him, sleeping peacefully, with a pout as his face was being pressured to the soft pillow and his long, beautiful eyelids softly touching his skin under eyes. Seeing the beautiful sight, chan's lips curved onto a smile as he rested his head on his palm while his another hand made its way to caress the fluffy cheeks of the person, right in front of him, seo changbin, his boyfriend. Melting in the touch, changbin woke up from his sleep and opened his eyes, seeing his boyfriend smiling in front of him, too close, brought a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Good morning baby." Chan sat on the bed and hug his precious one after greeting him. Changbin greeted and hug chan back with a little pout on his face.

"How was your sleep hyung?" Changbin said as both of them pulled from the hug and the younger sat on the older's lap resting his head on his stomach.

"Good b'cause your hands were on my neck and mine on your waist." Chan said as he left wet kisses on changbin's neck and the younger blushed violently at the comment.

"Stop it hyung." Chan laughed when he saw the bright red cheeks of the younger and squished them.

"Let's go baby, get freshen up, we need to go to studio. Hmm?" Chan pecked on changbin's cheeks and got up from bed. Changbin also went to bathroom to brush his teeth and take a bath. Soon after he came out of bathroom and chan entered to take a bath. Changbin went to kitchen to prepare some bread toast for them. Their other two dorm mates hyunjin and jisung were still on their respective room, sleeping peacefully. So he didn't bother to make breakfast for them, but though prepare some sweet foods for hyunjin, so that he can eat them, after he woke up, cause hyunjin is a good boy and didn't even care to do anything for jisung because he is THE most annoying person they've ever met. Sorry not sorry.

"Hyung, come here, breakfast and tea are ready." Changbin called the older softly as he looked up at him. Chan smiled back and hummed in response.

"Did they wake up?" Chan asked pointing his fingers to hyunjin and jisung's rooms.