➽ 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 ➸ 𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒊𝒏

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ gentleman

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ hyunjin x seungmin
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 hyunjin
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 seungmin

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ fluff

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ both hyunjin and seungmin's parents decided an arrange marriage for them. Hyunjin agreed instantly hearing this but seungmin wasn't happy with this marriage at all, though he didn't tell anything to his parents. But at their wedding night, seungmin found himself, falling in love with his husband, knowing how a gentleman he is.

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢♪ je t'aime by joy ♪ ♪ ice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢
♪ je t'aime by joy ♪
♪ ice.cream by hyunjin ♪
♪ lover by taylor swift ♪

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ none

✎✎✎

4th July, 2022
It's him. Mom, dad decided it to be him. I don't love him. He will be same like any other handsome, popular boys. Rude and pervert. I wanted someone like chan hyung, good looking but with a good heart. Felix is damn lucky. Instead i'm getting married to hwang hyunjin. Tomorrow is the day, i'm going inside a hell, my wedding. I met him in person. He wanted. He thought some cheesy dates would make me believe that he's a gentleman. Everyone does that before marriages. But a real man would continue to do it after that or something. If he tries to touch me tomorrow night, i swear his body will be in England and head in Australia. Good night, Diary. Meet you tomorrow, if i'm alive.

✎✎✎

"Let me open it." Hyunjin offered noticing the other's struggle to open the door. Seungmin moved away and let the older do his job.

"It was locked from inside, so you couldn't open this." Seungmin hummed in response, without doing any contact of eyes with the elder, standing in front of him, wearing dark blue suit and with a bouquet of white and pink lilies in his hand, showing a gentle smile to seungmin.

"You can entre." Seungmin took his seat of the passenger while hyunjin took that of driver beside him. Hyunjin looked at seungmin, who was looking outside through the window, sitting beside him. Seungmin is indeed pretty.

"Do you want to go home straight or anywhere else?" Seungmin turned his head to hyunjin and mouthed 'home' softly before looking at the window again.

"Am I making him uncomfortable?" Hyunjin asked to himself before starting the engine.

"Is he acting nice or is he actually nice?" Seungmin thought and stole a short glance of hyunjin, who was typing something on his phone.

"Hey, we have reached." The car stopped making seungmin let out a small jump inside the car. Seungmin sighed and placed his hand over the handle of the car to open the door, while hyunjin stopped him.

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐄 ❣ 𝐒𝐊𝐙 𝐁𝐗𝐁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें