➽ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ➸ 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ strangers

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ bangchan x lee know
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 bangchan
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 minho

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ angst + fluff + mature

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ Bangchan just broke up with his girlfriend and it was not his fault if his lover slept with others in his absence. Being broken he went to a nearby club and got drunken. Later there, he met minho and that led them onto something.

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢♪ love talk by wayv ♪♪ drive by bangchan, lee know ♪♪ i love you by little mix ♪

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢
♪ love talk by wayv
♪ drive by bangchan, lee know
♪ i love you by little mix

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ mention of forced s*x, pain, mature content (not really)

✎✎✎

author pov

Chan entered inside a bar. He saw a bunch men and women dancing, drinking and having fun there. The sensual tension among then was high.

Chan went to counter and showed two fingers to the man sitting there. His eyes were on the other side.

"Sir, here's your order." Chan took the two bottles and went to a vacant place. He sat on the sofa there.

"You cheated on me Anna?"
"Chris-"
"You slept with another man behind me?"
"Chan, you don't fullfil my needs."
"You wanted me only for that."
"Hell yeah. I wanted someone to give pleasure me."
"I hate you anna, get out."
"I was, anyway."

The memories of what happened just before started to flashing back infront of him.

Chan finished the second bottle and he could feel his visions getting blurry.

"Minho?" A voice called as minho got startled by.

"Yes sir?"

"You're seeing him?" The man pointed his finger towards Chan and minho looked at him.

"The young CEO of 'TXCO'." Minho nodded, gulping.

"Looked like he's stressed. Help him. We'll distribute the huge money between us by fifty-fifty. How about that?" The man dealt.

"Minho, your's mom condition is not well, if we don't operate soon.... But you've to arrange the money first."

"Okay sir." The man smirked and Minho approached to Chan. He was scared but he didn't show that.

"Sir, you need help with something?" Minho asked teasingly as he sat on chan's lap.

"Who are you?" Chan's drunken voice came out as a groan.