➽ 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ➸ 𝒋𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒙

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ I'll be there

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ felix x jeongin
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 jeongin
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 felix

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ fluff

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ "We always think of the bad sides of everything, we should care for the good ones if there's any!" those words were enough to make jeongin confident about his feelings and confess to felix. It should've some good sides? So no need to worry about the future.

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢♪ i'll be there by stayc ♪♪ lean on me by bill withers ♪♪ stay by blackpink ♪

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢
♪ i'll be there by stayc
♪ lean on me by bill withers ♪
stay by blackpink

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ none

✎✎✎

author pov

Chan, changbin and han have been in the studio since morning. All of them is very busy about the comeback specially chan. Being the leader of one of the best k-pop group isn't easy. Moreover, when there are so many obstacles around you.
Though, they take it easy. Nothing should be taken with worries, it will just grow your anxiety. They make songs, and with happiness, and that's why maybe they're so loud.
Just like before going to studio jisung and changbin, being chan's two problematic children, started to sulk not to go to studio, on Sunday. But when they remembered it is for stays they went, without creating more dramas.

And what about other five? Hyunjin, minho went to practice room. As felix isn't fully fit, they didn't take the risk for felix's dancing. Seungmin went to 3racha's studio today, well he went later after chan called him for some vocal issue.
Jeongin is free today, from all of his works. He went to busan yesterday, for some personal problem and came back at the same day. Think how much exhausted he might be to travel around 650km.

So the leads of today's drama are alone today. Hehehe let's go, prank them :D

"Innie, wanna play video games?" The ball of sunshine, came to the maknaes's room with a shiny smile on his face.

"I'm tired." Jeongin yawned while stretching his hands and then again pretended to sleep.

"Please please please, once you start to play you'll become fresh." Felix has noticed jeongin's tiredness and he knew jeongin would be all active after playing video games with him. Boy even planned he would lost intentionally to let jeongin win.