➽ 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 ➸ 2𝒎𝒊𝒏

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ kitten

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ minho x seungmin
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 seungmin
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 minho

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ fluff + mature

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ (inspired by skz family drama) minho and seungmin have been always bickering between themselves and teasing each other putting the act of divorced couple. Suddenly in 2kids' room's episode felix told jeongin he wants to be born as seungmin and minho's child and seungmin liked the idea, too much!

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢♪ angel baby by troye sivan ♪♪ beautiful by bazzi, camila cabello ♪♪ first time by twice ♪

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢
♪ angel baby by troye sivan ♪
♪ beautiful by bazzi, camila cabello ♪
♪ first time by twice ♪

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ mention of mature content

✎✎✎

author pov

Minho came out of washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and messy wet hair. Taking a towel he started to rub his head with it, that's when he felt two strong arms around him.

Getting startled minho looked behind to see his dorm-mate seungmin hugging him while nuzzling his head onto minho's neck. The sudden touch made minho's cheeks to heat up lightly.

"W-what are you doing?" Minho mentally face palmed himself for stuttering. A slight smirk appeared on seungmin's lips as he tightened his grip on minho's waist leaving a peck on his neck.

"I have something important to talk with you." Seungmin said in his raspy voice and started moving his hand on minho's naked skin. Minho low-key was loving the attention and affection from the younger he's been seeking for.

"Take a bath before, go to your room." Being flustered, minho gently pushed seungmin's hands off him and turned other side to hide his pink cheeks.

"Hyung?" Seungmin made minho turn to him holding by both of his hands. Minho looked up to see the younger staring straight at his eyes with intimidated gaze. Minho gulped and looked down to avoid it.

"Remember you're my wife, divorced or not, but you're mine." Seungmin said decreasing the gap between them as minho looked up at him, weirdly.

"So don't get closer with other men." Butterflies roamed inside minho's stomach. Even though he's blushing internally, he maintained his weird expression outside.

"Is it a part of the drama or are you gone mad?" Seungmin chuckled as minho stared confusedly. A slight pout formed on his face.

"It's a part of reality." Seungmin exited minho's room and went to his room to take a bath leaving the older a flustered mess. Minho started folding his cloths and putting it inside the almira.