➽ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 ➸ 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈

✎✎✎

➽ 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 ➢ forced marriage

➽ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 ➢ minho x jisung
• 𝐃𝐨𝐦 minho
• 𝐒𝐮𝐛 jisung

➽ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 ➢ angst + fluff

➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ➢ jisung came to minho's house being his husband. But the whole marriage is forced. Will they be able to accept one another as their husband?

➽ 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ➢

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢♪ alien by han ♪♪ i think i'm in love by kat dahlia ♪♪ we already fell in love by miyeon, minnie ♪

➽ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢
♪ alien by han
♪ i think i'm in love by kat dahlia
♪ we already fell in love by miyeon, minnie

➽ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ➢ mention of r@pe, sa

✎✎✎

author's pov

"Get off!" Minho said coldly making jisung flinched. They both were going to minho's house after the wedding ceremony by car. Minho was on the driver's seat while jisung sat beside him in the passenger's seat.

He wasn't mentally well. He just got married with someone, he didn't know, and not his type. Jisung always wanted a lovely husband for him, who'll just love only him with his whole heart, someone friendly, cheerful and sweet. But instead he got some cold, rude and reserved ceo of a rich company, who won't love him but has stored loathe for the younger.

"I-i can't open the door." Jisung replied softly, stuttering. Minho growled in annoyance but his face softened when he sung's scared figure. The door was locked by remote which only can minho open.

"Here!" Minho unlocked the door and jisung got off the car. He was now standing in front of a big mansion. He stood there, being astonished with his mouth opened. In the mean time, minho had parked the car already and came towards jisung. He looked at the shorter with a judging look before heading up to his house.

"Uh!" Jisung saw minho going, so he followed him until they reached the main gate. The guard greeted them, whom minho completely ignored and jisung bowed.

Jisung entered into the mansion and saw chairs standing there around a table in the dining after crossing the hall. A bucket of fruits and empty glasses and dishes were there on the table.

After that the younger saw two staircases from different sides joined at the veranda in the first floor.

Minho went to the first floor following one of the stairs and jisung followed his husband. They reached one of the rooms which was decorated with red roses, candles and different flowers.