Back ground

I only own the character Belle(her family) and Maya
Marauders:
Belle's house: Gryffindor
Family: Her younger brother was sorted into Hufflepuff. Her parents were some of the brightest Ravenclaw students there ever were. However this meant they put all their effort into their jobs and she only saw them during the Christmas holidays or when there was an emergency.
She didn't mind most of the time as they worked for the ministry and she liked to believe they helped keep the Wizarding world a safe place. She was in the same year as Regulus black and though she wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw some of her parents intelligence was passed on. The marauders had taken Belle under their wing ever since her first year at Hogwarts.

Golden trio Era:
Belle's family life was the same in both realities.
However she was sorted into Slytherin
She met the golden trio on the train to Hogwarts and despite being sorted into Slytherin they kept their close bond with each other. She had trouble making friends with Slytherin but there were still some good hearted Slytherin she became friends with.

She left being the "Chosen one" to Harry but this didn't mean her life wasn't an important Role in the demise of who is not to be named.

Author note: this is my first book, I hope you will enjoy this and I will attempt to write it to the best of my abilities.

I don't own any of the characters except for Belle Cornelia Jones (her family) and Maya Smith(her best friend)

Also I didn't create the character Lorenzo Berkshire so as soon as I remember who did I will add their name!

Enjoy....