8.So dramatic Malfoy!(Golden trio)

Belle would be lying if she didn't say she was excited for the next lesson. Hagrid was now in charge of one of their classes. Care of magical creatures! Belle sometimes found it was easier to talk to creatures compared to humans, maybe it was because they never replied so they never annoyed her but whatever the reason was it made her fond of magical creatures.

"C'mon now, get a move on! Got areal treat for yeh. Great lessoncomin' up. Follow me."

She was also glad that Slytherin and Gryffindor had to share classes. This meant she was able to spend time with all her friends. As they walked through the forest she could her Malfoy making some lame joke about Harry but she really didn't have energy to deal with him and it's not like he didn't do it behind her back.

"Gather 'round. Find yerself a spot. That's it. Now, firs' thing yeh'llwant ter do is open yer books"

"And exactly how do we do that?" Draco cockily asked.

"For Merlin's sake your not a child Draco, must you be told everything" Belle huffed

Enzo looked at her with a proud smile on his face. He knew Draco needed to be humbled sometimes.

"Enzo keep your girl under control" Draco muttered spitefully

"She's not my girl nor my possession you idiot, Bee has every right to say whatever she wants" Enzo replied rolling his eyes whilst putting his arm over her shoulder.

"But seriously how do you open these books?" Enzo whispered leaning down slightly, Belle wasn't short, she was actually pretty tall for a girl but she loved it nonetheless. Only about an inch or two shorter than Enzo.

"You stroke its spine" Belle giggled

"Thanks love" Enzo winked

Hagrid left momentarily to retrieve something for the class,

"God, this place is going to the dogs. Wait until my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes."

Harry turned around in Hagrid's defence

"Shut up Malfoy"

"oooooh" Crabbe and pike tuned in.

Draco saw this as a challenge and dropped his bag whilst gradually strolling towards Harry.

Suddenly his smile dropped and he screamed,

"Dementor, Dementor!"

The whole class whipped their heads around startled

"oooooooh" Draco and his Slytherin mates rose their hoods and made some weird noise mocking Harry.

Belle hadn't been this pissed off for a long time, her face grew a deep red. The Slytherins laughed as though it was just a joke but no one understood how disturbing it could be for past trauma to be brought up. It was no secret that Harry had trouble sleeping after the attack on the train, all four struggled.

Enzo turned around to Draco and mouthed 'what the fuck'.

Everyone always believed that the ongoing hatred between both houses was because they disliked each other but in all honesty it was because of gits like Malfoy and Enzo was well aware.

Enzo subtly moved towards Belle who was stood with the trio, he cleared his throat making all four of the students look at him.

"Sorry mate, about Malfoy, you'll have to ignore him. He does it for fun" Enzo started whilst scratching the back of his neck. Belle was honestly a little shocked at this. Enzo always had the most caring and considerate personality of the Slytherins but this still came as a shock.

"Thanks, but you don't need to apologise for him, I've dealt with it for the past three years." Harry replied with a small smile whilst Ron looked extremely cautious of Enzo which made Belle snicker. Hermione also gave him a small smile.

For the rest of the lesson Enzo stood with Belle on her right and the trio on her left. Draco seemed disgusted which made Belle the happiest person on Earth.

"Gee up, there! Beau'iful, isn' he?"

"Hagrid, what exactly is that?" Ron questioned.

"A Hippogriff, o' course. Now,firs' thing yeh gotta know is they're proud. Easily offended, Hippogriffs are. Don't neverinsult one, 'cause it migh' bethe las' thing yeh do."

Hagrid started peering around the class full of students

"Rightthen... who wants ter come an' say hello?"

Everyone in the class stepped back except for Harry and Belle, after seeing the rest of the class Belle copied mouthing a 'sorry' to Harry with a nervous smile. Harry gulped knowing he was now inevitably the class demonstration.

"Good man, Harry" Hagrid cheered

Harry slowly approached the creature, It was much larger than him and had giant yet beautiful wings.

"Tha's it. Easy now... stop! Thishere's Buckbeak, Harry. Yeh wantter let 'im make the firs' move.It's polite, see? Jus' take stepforward, give 'im a bow, and ifBuckbeak bows back, yeh're allowedter touc h him. Ready?"

Harry uneasily moved forward and bowed down...

"Back off, Harry! Back off" Hagrid shouted. The other four students looked terrified and Belle held her breath scared something was about to happen. But then Buckbeak nodded back. As soon as she did Belle looked to her left side and saw Hermione and Ron holding hands. She tried to contain her smile but it only grew, they quickly let go and Merlin was it awkward.

"They'd make a cute pair" Enzo whispered

"You have no idea" Belle replied still focused on the pair of students who were clearly flustered.

The entire class looked up in fascination as Harry flew off on Buck beaks back.

"Hey Bee, I was wandering would you uhhh... would you maybe want t-" Ezo started but was cut off by Draco

"Give me a go at that thing. If Potter can do it, it must be easy. You're not dangerous atall, are you, you great uglybrute -" But poor old Draco never got to finish that sentence because he had startled Buckbeak with caused the creature of great strength to slash it's talons against Draco's arm.

"It's killed meh, it's killed meh" Draco whimpered whilst Belle stood there giggling.

"Hagrid. He's got to be taken to a hospital." Hermione urged.

{during Dinner in the Great Hall}

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" Pansy questioned.

Belle coughed over the next few words that escaped her mouth

*cough* "Bumlicker" *cough*, Blaise, Enzo, Leah and Belle broke out into a group of laughter.

Pansy looked at Belle with nothing but hatred however Draco took no note of her comment, he was just soaking up the attention.

"It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the arm."

Belle turned to look at the trio on the other table mockingly mouthing what Draco had just said, the trio chuckled amongst themselves.

"The little git. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?" Ron complained

"At least Hagrid didn't get sacked." Harry pointed out

Hermione did mention how Draco's father was apparently furious and this wouldn't be the end of it.

"He's been sighted! " Seamus exclaimed as a bunch of Gryffindors huddled over a copy of the daily prophet

"Who?" Ron questioned, at this point the whole hall was listening but the picture on the front of the Newspaper was a suffice answer and when they all fell silent Belle realised who they were talking about.

It started again. Her vision began to blur slowly and there were now multiple voices in her head. She groaned holding her head, the group of Slytherins attention was now fixated on her. It was clear to all she was in pain, Belle abruptly stood up shakily and made her way out of the hall nearly tripping over herself several times.