6."But what does it mean?"(Golden trio)

The first day at Hogwarts had been completed and life began to feel a little more normal, well as normal as it can feel with the headaches, nightmares and the new mysterious professor Belle thought.

Belle began to make her way to Trelawneys Divination class. Enzo made his way over to her in the corridors.
"Ready?"
"You tell me,"she replied with a small smile.
"Come on," Enzo wrapped one arm around her shoulders as they walked down the corridor.

When they entered the classroom Belle made her way over to the table next to the Harry and Ron. She had to sit with students in her house. A few minutes later Blaise and Draco joined Enzo and Belle.

"Why are we so close to them?!" Draco complained
"I'm sorry but I do believe you have choice where you sit, if you're not happy then fuck off" Belle was tired of Draco's constant opposition to her Gryffindor friends. She was sure if Blaise, Enzo and Leah gave them a chance they'd fit right in but she never pushed it. Draco shut up after that and she looked at the other table and saw the pair friends looking proudly at her. She smiled back.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess...

(Belle could hear the professors voice but not her face then suddenly she glided into view, her big glasses increasing the size of her eyes.)

... the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye"

"What rubbish" Hermione whispered under her breath
Ron turned around a little scared "where'd you come from"
"Me? I've been here all along" Hermione replied looking a little stressed.
Ron and Belle looked at each other perplexed, she definitely wasn't there earlier!

"You, boy! Is your grandmother well?" Trelawney pointed her finger at Neville Longbottom.

Belle was quiet fond of him, he had one of the purest hearts.

"I... I think so" though truthfully it sounded like Neville began to doubt his own answer.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that."
Belle looked at Neville and offered a reassuring smile to the boy who was clearly worrying now.
Draco started snickering after looking at Neville, Belle responded by kicking him under the table and he did the same until Blaise and Enzo stopped them both.

"The first term will be devoted to the reading of tea leaves. If all goes well, we will proceed to palmistry, fire omens, and finally... the crystal ball."

"By the way, dear, beware a red-haired man." The professor warned eyeing Pavarti.

"Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of flu. I myself will lose my voice. And in late spring, one of our number will... leave us
forever."
The whole class began to exchange uneasy glances and Enzo subtly began to move closer to Belle their shoulders now touching.
Draco looked as though he had seen a ghost.
"What's wrong Draco, cat got your tongue?" Belle smirked.
"What, no, the professors just full of it", he replied whilst clearing his throat.
Blaise eyed Belle, both of them smirking.

"Well then, Shall we?"

In Harry's cup of tea leaves what seemed to be a distorted cloud began to shape. Ron looked a little worried and opened up the book to find a reference drawing.

"Broaden your minds, my dears. And allow your eyes to see... beyond."

In Belle's cup there appeared to be a full moon.
The only problem is there were many reasons behind this.
"Uh professor?" Belle raised her arms
"Yes my dear?"
"Would you be a able to take a look, I'm not quite sure"
Trelawney looked cautiously
"Yes, well, hmmm"
Belle began to grow impatient "professor?"
"The night will reveal all" Trelawney quickly went to another students aid, everyone could tell the professor almost looked scared.

Enzo grabbed her hand under the table and held it to reassure her. Belle looked over at Enzo's cup.
It was clear to everyone, it was a heart. Everyone could also make their own interpretations.
"Anyone in mind Berkshire?" Draco teased
Enzo's grip on Belle's hand grew ever so slightly and his thumb brushed over the back of her hand.
Enzo just smirked at Draco but stayed silent.
Belle didn't really take much notice to Enzo holding her hand, she'd let him hold her hand and play with her rings whenever he was nervous, but she couldn't lie this time she had an odd feeling in her stomach, she wasn't quite sure what it was.

Trelawney made her way over to Ron.
"What do you see in Mr. Potter's cup, Mr. Weasley?"

"Well. He's got a wonky sort of cross -- that's trials and suffering. But this lot here could be the sun -- that's great happiness. So... he's going to suffer but be very happy about it."

She looked at the cup herself and shrieked...
"Ahhhh!"
"What is it professor?" Pavarti questioned.
Belle and Enzo both peered over trying to see for themselves.

"My dear boy... you have the Grim"

The name itself didn't sit right with anyone, Ron shuffled in his seat slightly whilst Hermione attention had peaked.

"The Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus pushed for an answer. The anticipation began to kill everyone.

" The Grim. Not the Grin, you idiot" Pavarti corrected.
"But what does it mean?" Dean now chipped in too
The professor seemed frozen so lavender took it upon herself to answer the questions.
"The Grim, taking the form of a giant spectral dog, it is among the darkest omens in our world. It is the omen... of death"

Harry looked into his cup but he suddenly looked confused. Belle looked again but this time she didn't see the Grim.
Harry looked up at Belle and immediately knew they shared the same image when their eyes locked.

Sirius black.