1

My name is Cordelia, and I am 16 years old. I have shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes, and I am 5ft 11. I have freckles scattered across my nose and on my fore head  which obviously becomes more prominent in summer. I have plump pink lips and a love for candyfloss. 

My life has been okay, not great, but it could have been worse.  When I was 5 I was kidnapped, stolen and torn away from my family and the real issue is I was 5 so I can hardly remember anything other than the fact I have 5 older brothers one of which is my twin. I wish I could remember more, but... life goes on.

You may be thinking,'This I awful, how can you say your life was okay', and that's because it was. The people who took me could have hurt me, but they never did. They trained me and made me strong, but never once did they hurt me to cause me pain.  This is also the reason why it's gonna be so hard to kill them. They are a couple named John and Brian, but they gotta die because although they never hurt me, they have hurt and killed others. Also, they kidnapped me.

The plan is simple, they will come home drunk, and in the morning, when they are hungover, I will poison the water I give them to help the headache. They solution should work fast, and they should die within 5 minutes. After this, I will turn the gas on the hob and then set the house on fire, making it seem as though a tragic accident happened. By the time fire trucks and police get there I will be at school this brings me to lunch when the police should come tell me they died and take me to the station and hopefully they find my family.

Now all I have to do is wait.

Hey guys, I do apologise how shit this is. This is just something I will do when I'm bored. The ideas in this are mine, so please don't take them. If something in this is really similar to another book, it wasn't intentional, so tell me, and I'll change it. Thanks!