17

If anything Is possible, does that mean anything is impossible?

In England you can have sex and join the army at 16 but you can't drink until your 18.  So people aren't mature enough to buy and drink alcohol at 16 but they are old enough to have kids and kill people. Where does this logic come from???

If you stand on your head, is up up, or is up down?

What age do you have to be to die of 'old age'?

If something is indescribable didn't you just describe it?

If someone got Blown up, would they try and put them back together, have a people pile, cremate them or have an empty coffin?

If you try to fail on a test and you do, did you actually pass.

Why don't people let hang man rest in peace. He died a long time ago and yet you keep on hanging him...

Why DID the chicken cross the FUCKING  road.

These are the questions I think of when I wake up in the morning, they are also the questions that have made me late to my first day of school.

(What ages are what years in America cuz I am confusing myself rn, in England she would be in Yr 11 doing GCSES and about to go to college to start A levels for 2 years, then university)

We are in the car and I found out limos can drive real bloody fast. We were instructed 'by all means necessary you must get them on time to school' father said to driver Dan. Actually it might be Dorothy, who knows?

Well anyway we just pulled up and all these little kiddies were standing around looking gormless until they saw us step out the car. All of them already knew my brothers from when they went here before but I am the new bitch with no name.

No offence but some of these people look super shallow and stereotypical, I can see the barbie/ sluts, the popular boys and girls including the sporty peeps, the nerds, geeks, gamers and of course my brothers the "bad boys". 🙄🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Sigh

Now after 16 years I understand why back home we had uniforms.

I can hear people talking, saying things about my bros like
"there back"
"Oh fuck nah"
"Run for your LIVES"
"Oooh hot guys have re-entered the game"
"My love, let me be with youuu"
"Stand back ladies they are mine"
All the girls and some of the guys are looking at my brothers like they want to have a quick shag in a spare room or are hopelessly in love with them. This is disturbing and Cringy yet also super amusing. But the comments about me aren't and I can tell my brothers agree by the glares they are sending in many directions.
" hey, look at that fine piece of arse"
"Dayum"
"I would take her any way, any day"
"Slut, who does she think she is standing with the Golding brothers, probably banging them all giving them a whole bunch of STDs/STIs"
These people are so dumb I mean me and Owen look exactly alike and are standing next to each other.

I can already tell this is not going to be fun. And to make it worse I'm not even dressed nice, I'm wearing joggers, trainers and a really baggy hoodie I found on the sofa as we were leaving. Damn you head of mine.

I already have my timetable and locker number since my father actually owns the school. As we draw near to my first class I realise something, I don't want to be here.

First period - geography/death.
Second period - maths/descending to hell
Third period - pe/hell
Lunch/CPR
Fourth period - free/breath of life
Fifth period - physics/ back to the start

This is the circle of life. My life. Someone save me.