2

When the writing is in bold it is dialogue.

So far so good, this is definitely the best candyfloss that has ever touched my lips, it is just so pink and soft and fluffy and sweet and tasty and you get the picture. Anyway the plan is commencing and I feel sooo good, I don't know if this is the sugar talking but this has got to be the most exiting time of my entire fucking life and I have done some exiting things. Cordy I mean there was this shop and they sold ice cream AND candyfloss together it was just soooo good Cordy and I was absolutely pumped.

CORDELIA Brian all but screamed my name, I mean if he just said my name calmly and civilised I would have heard him just fine.

Yeh I so smoothly replied and not at all like I'm about to commit a serious crime.

Get us some water John said, like seriously do it yourself I'm not your maid there to serve you're every need

Do it yours elf, that's not right I need this plan to work and that won't happen if they are still alive in ten minutes.

Sure I reply after realising my mistake and let's be honest I ran to the kitchen and made the solution only to almost drop it with my eagerness. I hand the glasses to them and they finish it in one gulp. Perfect.

What did you do I suddenly hear brian  say as he clutches his throat and foam forms in the corners of his mouth.

I killed you motherfuckers and its personal wtf is that seriously the best I could have come up with I could have said something really cool like, like ummm... yeah I got nothing.

Their dead, I actually did it. Their gone. They aren't coming back.

I quickly execute the rest of the plan which by the way was so bloody boring and I am currently in 4th period waiting for lunch.

Cordelia, Is Cordelia here. Huh, guess Christmas came early. I stood up with out replying as the receptionist lady gave me looks of pity. I didn't bother taking my books or any of the school stuff with me because I know I won't be returning here.

When we got to the office the principal explained to me how my parents died so horribly and tragically and that I had to go with the police to the station so they can try find other family.

This is where my new/old life starts and they didn't suspect a thing.