24

Alec - the father

This can't be happening again, the doctor just came out and told me  she is stable but doesn't know when she will wake up or if she will wake up.

At this point all I know is I love my daughter and I should have killed that bitch long ago. I never loved her, well maybe at the start but it was more just pure attraction and I was in love with the thought of love not her. She was just at the right place at the right time and convenient. The only reason she was ever useful and the only good thing that came from her is my kids. I just wish she had a slower more painful death.

Alexander

I love that girl and if she doesn't wake up I don't know what I'll do. If that woman wasn't dead already she would be by now.

Her hospital room is filled with mint plants because she hates flowers inside and thinks mint smells much fresher. She is a strange girl but she's my strange girl.

If she doesn't wake up I don't think I could carry on living. She's the cement to my wall - she holds me together and right now that is missing and I'm a second away from crumbling my cement is gone...

Cordy

I'm alive. I know that much.

Every so often someone enters my room and someone leaves but unlike before the no one says anything. Tears are shead, hiccups are herd but no words are spoken. The only constant in my life if you can even call it that is the rhythmic beating of my heart monitor. They could pick a better sound than that or at least every once in a while change it up a bit. If I died I would feel a lot better knowing it sounded like a fog horn than that beep because at least I  know they would hear it and have a better chance reviving me.

I'm quite bored right now. I never thought I would say this but even watching football (soccer) would be more entertaining, I mean at least you would get to see a bunch of grown men prancing around a field faking injuries like idiots. If I wake up I will never take football for granted again. What am I talking about of course I'll wake up. Unlike last time I'm not in any rush to wake up because if I do I have to do my exams so mabey a month or two in a coma will be good...