19

After the incident a couple weeks ago and learning that mum isn't as great as she seems I've grown very distant to her but a lot closer to dad. She keeps on acting very suspicious and always looking over her shoulder, I don't know whats up with her and quite frankly, I don't care. If she wants to be a Bitch, I won't stand in her way.

Mother left around 6 last night but hasn't returned, not that I'm complaining. Anyway it's Saturday and we are going over to Alexander's house for tea, I don't know why but I'm sorta nervous to meet his parents.

--- a few hours later ---

We are in the car on the way to Alexander's House which is about a 15 minute drive. Dad told us to dress smart casual so I'm wearing some black trousers a cream blazer and a white shirt which looks pretty hot if I do say so myself. My hair is in a low ponytail and I only have light makeup including mascara and lip gloss since literally any other I do makes me look like I'm a clown; I just don't understand how other people get it perfect and i honestly don't get what the point of concealer and foundation is. I also got a little bag that has lots of holes in so it's perfect to take foxy with us with us without any suspicion. I'm so smart.

Apparently, I got lost in my thoughts as I feel a hand shake my shoulder and max telling me we've arrived. That was fast.

Their house is truly spectacular, it's grand. There must be at least 5 floors and double the size of ours which is quite the accomplishment. As my dad knocks on the door I take candy out my bag and hold her in my arms without anyone noticing and she snuggles into me.

Suddenly the door swings open and a beautiful middle aged woman and a man who looks like an older version of Alexander stand there. The woman who I'm presuming is Alexander's mum looks as though she is about to hug dad but then she sees me and pushes him out the way making him stumble and runs over to me.

She looks and foxy in my arms then at me then back to foxy and I get the idea, I put candy in my left arm so she has room to crush me in a hug. Joy. I hug her back because if I didn't I'm afraid she might crush me more.

I can't believe it's you, it's been such a long time and Alexander won't stop speaking about you, we have so much to talk about. The woman says with practically no breaths as she release me from her death grip.

Nice to meet you too, I mean no disrespect but may I ask your name? I say in a polite tone, wow I'm getting good at first impressions.

Oooh yeah, of course, I'm Alexander's mum Gabrielle and you are obviously Cordelia. Can I hold them, they look so soft. She said lovingly to me then looks at foxy with a far-away look in her eyes.

Sure her name is candy pearl. I say as I hand her over which also earns a glare from dad.

She's so cute. Gabrielle squeals like a kid getting a new toy.

Sorry about my wife she gets quite excited sometimes. I'm Ian, Alexander's dad. He says pulling me into a brief hug whilst rolling his eyes at his wife. Speaking of him where is that boy. He mutters under his breath.

Anyway, why don't we go through to the back garden. Gabrielle said still captivated by foxy.

---

We've been here about half an hour now, me and Gabrielle have talked about a lot of things and thank fuck she likes candyfloss.  Alexander still isn't here, I wouldn't have come if I knew he wasn't going to show but I'm glad I did cuz his parents are cool. What really surprised me though is how no body mentioned the absence of my mum except when dad said she wasn't coming and they looked relieved and happy maybe.

---

It's been 2 hours and people are starting to get a bit anxious because he still isn't here.

---

Phone calls have been made and people are trying to find Alexander as he has been gone for 5 hours without anyone's knowledge. If he is hurt or dead ill kill him.

... 10 minutes later. Everybody shut the hell up I hear something I yell as I hear what I think is door's slamming and footsteps running nearer and nearer. Everyone draws their guns and point them at the doors when Alexander bursts through he door covered in blood and armfuls full of...

Candyfloss.

Hey guys, sorry I'm late everywhere seemed to be out he says as he gestured to the candy floss and when I did find some, some guy was trying to buy all this so I had to kill him. Awww, that's soooo sweet Don't worry though he was going to use it to lure kids into his car and traffic them so alls well that ends well. So considering,  he is truly amazing I think as I run over to him and see all this sexyness and him.

When he sees me running he gently puts the candy floss down knowing I'd kill him if anything happened to it and hug him very, very, very tightly.

You did this all for me I say as tears fill my eyes

Princess, I'd do anything for you and kill anyone to get you candyfloss. I'm glad you liked it. He replied with a smirk and a slight, cute blush.

Liked it I freaking loved it, I'm so happy I could kiss you I say without thinking.

With no hesitation he said your wish is my command and pit his lips gently on mine with nothing but love and that's when I knew, I loved this boy and I ain't never letting him go.