As we pull up to the gates of my new home I realise it's a mansion and the first thing I notice are all the guards. Guards who have guns. Just glancing around I have spotted 22 but I am positive there are many more. The question is why so many and why do they need them.

The closer we get the more nervous I become. This is so stupid. I have been trained for the most nerve racking situations like meeting the Queen but I can't handle meeting people who should love me because they are blood, family.

Glancing around I notice a lone deer staring my way and it immediately reminded me of my pet. How could I be so stupid, I'm a horrible person, I forgot my own pet. She is a fennec fox, I found her around a month ago Hurt and malnourished so I adopted her and named her candypearl. As Brian and John would never alow an animal in the house I left her with my best friend and for a long time my only family, shannon. She Is a strange charater but I love her for it.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't realise we had just pulled up and Kevin was calling my name while giving me a reassuring look. We got out the car and I just stared in awe. The house is so grand and beautiful. Its breathtaking. We make our way to the entrance and I am just controlling my breath, one in... one out... so I don't seem like I am hyperventilating.

As soon as we step through the door someone grabs me and I immediately flip them over my shoulder and onto the ground as a reflex but then I look down. I am literally staring at a replica of me. The brown hair and eyes, the freckles, the lips, the face its all the same except he's a boy - my twin, my other half. I expected him to be furious but all I got was a big toothy grin that I couldn't help to return. This is where I belong. This is home.