21

I think I'm gonna kill someone.

Me and Alexander are currently on our date but a bird decided the best place to do its business is on my candyfloss. If that's not reason enough to kill somebody I don't know what is. And to make matters worse foxy ate all the jammy dodgers cuz we left them out whilst we went on our little walk.

Alexander does have other food but it's only really sandwiches and they all have butter in which is just nasty. I did eat a couple of the fancy triangle shape small sandwiches but if I have anymore I swear I'm gonna puke, I just hate butter so damn much.

He put so much effort into this but everything seems to be going wrong and I can see him holding a strong face up even though I know he is breaking inside. I don't wanna hurt him so I haven't said anything but I know he can tell.

I stand up and he looks a little broken and confused. Come with me. I said to him as he grasped my hand.

What? why? He asked hurt and upset.

Things may not have gone perfect but I'm here with you and that's all that matters so let me lead the second part of this date. It doesn't matter where we go or what we do, time with you is all I could ask for. After I say this his mood instantaneously  brightened and I started dragging him to the car while one of his guards clear up and take foxy home.

Shit, shit, shit. Where the fuck do I take him. I didn't plan for this, what do I do?

I got it.

Since I don't exactly know what half the places here are and where anything is I tell the driver too go to the one place you can never go wrong with.

As we pull up to the amazing, spectacular, fine dining chain xand looks at me with amusement and a hot smirk. Wow, I did not invision us going to McDonald's on our first date. He said in a happy voice.

The best dates are the most simplistic ones. I say as I turn and go inside up to the board things you order on and got 2 double quarter pounder with cheese meals and coke zero and 2 apple pies.
After paying I take the table number and sit at a table in the far corner with xand limping behind like a lost puppy on steroids.

This is much better.

After taking out the pickles and adding more ketchup we start eating, talking laughing and having a great time.

Suddenly he looks serious and looks into my eyes you know I'd do anything for you shoot anyone, kill anyone, do anything. Anything at all to keep you happy and by my side. Will you, I mean you don't have to say yes and I know it's early but will you be my girlfriend. He looked really nervous for some reason and of course I'll say yes but sometimes it's fun to play with people.

I don't know, I mean your hot and all but what do I actually know about you. Those abs are great and I'd love them to be mine but I just don't know. There are many people as good looking as you if not more so and I'm honestly just not convinced. I say with a completely straight face. I know, I know, I'm evil and a bitch and now I feel bad cuz he looks so distraught and heart broken.

I-I understand, let's get you home before the-they start to worry he says with his voice cracking and his eyes starting to get shiny never meeting mine.

No,no,no. This wasn't meant to happen, I didn't mean to hurt him and make him cry. I really need to think before I do shit.

Before he turns away I grab his face and smash my lips to his, it takes him a second to respond and when he does he starts to pull away. What? He starts to say and looks confused when he sees my guilty smile and blushed cheeks then Realisation dawns on him and it looks like hope sparks back up in His eyes.

Alexander, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I was only joking, I didn't think and I hope you can forgive me. I too would do anything for you kill, shoot and I understand that you probably don't want me now so I'll let you go and be with someone who won't hurt you and is worthy of you. you deserve better. I say as my eyes fill with tears and his already rolling down his face, gosh I feel awful. Just as I was about to keep on talking he puts a finger over my lips.

Will you just shut up for a second, if anything I don't deserve you, I mean you shot your own bloody brother for me just yesterday. I should have known better than fall for you joke but I guess I was just so nervous. I'll ask again for the last time and this time please don't do that again. Will you Cordelia be my girlfriend? He asked with everything he had in him.

Yes. What the fuck I'm so bad at this, he gives me these heartfelt speeches and I answer with "yes", I could have done better but it's better than saying something else i will seriously regret.

He pulls me into a hug, us both pouring all our emotions into it all the while standing in the middle of McDonald's.

Sir, miss I'm sorry to Break this up but if your not getting anything else could you please move along or at least out the way your blocking the line. The waiter guy said to us with a polite smile. I blush and look away as xand puts his arm around my shoulder holding me close and I wrap my arms around his muscular waste, leading us both out McDonald's and back to the car.

When we arrive back at mine I'm pulled into a long hug and just before we part ways I see my family watching through the window not so discreetly waiting. Xand pulls away about to kiss me  but I stop him motioning to my family and he presses his lips to my forehead before whispering your evil you know that, please never do that again, I don't know what I'd do without you. And he turns away leaving me at the door with a very obvious blush on my face.

When I enter the house everyone is there looking as if they were busy or acting casual - books upside down, one leg on the sofa with a fist under their chin like they are thinking and whistling a merry tune in the corner. Real smooth guys.

The only one acting relatively normal is my twin who is bouncing with excitement. How was it, you have to tell me everything tomorrow?

I look at him and smile saying the one word to describe our date.

Perfect.