13

So far it's been a week with my parents here, 5 days since I've been discharged and 3 weeks since... since my brothers saved me.

My family decided to come clean about the mafia because my parents thought I already knew and thought my brothers weren't keeping such big secrets from me. They were unhappy to say the least and apparently men in their twenties are never too old to be punished.

I look a lot like my dad the only things I got from my mum is the nose and freckles. My dad's name is Alec and my mums is Beatrix.

Also turns out my cousins on my dad's side run the second biggest mafia, after England, and it is the Russian mafia and on my mums is the Italian American mafia but all of them are based in America which is why my parents weren't here when I arrived and my brothers being the idiots they are forgot to tell them.

We are moving to America in a week since they want to be closer to family and there will be more trustworthy people to "protect " me.

In front of my family I am fine but inside I'm flinching and crying, I don't know why I feel this way, I was prepared for this but on the other hand I have never loved or been loved before. I had something to loose.

The truth is since the incidents I haven't looked at my self in the mirror because I know if I do I'll break so I'm waiting for bruises to go, cuts to heal and scars to fade before I do. Every night I dream  that darkness is consuming me and I'm drowning but it's always the same I wake up screaming but no one is there because of the sound proof wall's and I'm thankful for that. I don't need them to see me as week or more so than they already do.

I get brocken out of my thoughts by a knock on the door come in I shout

The door opens and my dad is there hey darling, I'm going to tesco do you wanna come with me. He asks

Sure  I say and start putting shoes on to go.

On the drive there we talk about lots of stuff like favourite colour and favourite food. Apparently mine and Owens love for candyfloss comes from him and my grandfather. Very manly, I know.

When we get there we are laughing and talking while buying stuff like crisps, curly wurlys, snickers and Mars milks then I notice a guy following us and by the looks of it dad noticed too.

We go to self service and pay for our stuff and dad tells me to act natural in a low voice. I notice more guys and they start pulling out guns so I grab the bag of food and dad's hand then run and take cover behind the car. We climb in as the bullets start to fly and dad try's to lose them but can't.

Where's your gun i ask

Under your chair he replies
Wait, wait do you know what you are doing, I can lose them.  Dad says in slight panic.

No you can't there is 3 cars behind us and they're closing in. Fast.  I say with no emotion and absolute seriousness as I grab the gun.

Be careful he says

I don't bother replying and wrap my seat belt around my leg then leaning out the car. He isn't driving straight so I don't get hit but that also means I can't get a clear shot.

Drive normally and evenly, trust me he has no choice but too so he quickly straightens up the car and the peeps following us haven't noticed yet so I take my chance. Without missing a shot I shoot their tires making them crash into each other and go up in flames. Imbeciles.

My dad glances at me with amazement, love and proudness to which I smile but then he tells me I have some explaining to do. Bollucks, that wasn't on today's to do list.

When we pull up to the drive way mum is there on a chair swing thingy Reading some book. She glances up with a smile which soon turns to horror as she sees the state of our shot up car. Oops. She runs to my side and rips the door off, literally the door is no longer attached to the car, apparently it wasn't bullet proof. She yanks me out my seat and hugs me then checks that I'm okay.
Hey, what about me I was in that car too big mistake buddy

Oh, so now you are more important than MY daughter. Mum says with a face of pure rage

No I I ummm welll no? He stutters out.

That is correct, no, she is my only and precious daughter where as you are  a man I once met and you are replaceable, she is not I start to laugh at this and dad glares at me
Because of you she could have gotten hurt or worse killed by now we have a full audience and all my brothers are silently laughing. No sex for you tonight and you can sleep on the floor.  Why did she have to say that, it was unnecessary.

Yeah well, uhhh... cordy took out the cars shooting at us because apparently she knows how to use a gun.  Uncool dude, just going straight in there and throwing me under the bus.

Good for her mum says as she slings an arm over my shoulder and I stick my toungue out at dad in A ladylike fashion and this makes it sooo much worse because you didn't save her. She, a young girl had to save both your arses because you are a stupid wanka. Damn right I did.

Mum leads me inside and I tell her everything, from the training to the book I keep of everyone I had killed and a little about them, to both times the french took me and by the end both of us are crying. she sees me and knows I'm not truely okay. That night she stayed with me and I asked her to tell the others because I don't think I could do that again.