26

When I lock eyes with Alexander it's like I'm seeing him again for the first time. You can defiantly tell he's two years older, he has a lot more muscle under that hideous suit.

He stood there staring at me for a couple minutes like in the movies but I just want him over here already. Everyone else is just as shocked but don't want to interfere.

Alexander snaps out of his trance and runs over to me but before he reaches me max decides, let's let go of the girl who was In a coma for a couple years and hasn't gotten out of bed in a long time, so naturally I start to fall. Just before I hit the ground him and Alexander both grab me. Alexander just holds me looking at me in disbelief.

He opens his mouth to speak to me when I hear a scream that sounds like a pig squeeling. Zand just rolls his eyes and I peer behind him to see a red faced woman wearing a layer of lace who he was obviously going to marry.

Who do you think you are, we are getting married and there is nothing you can do about it. He is mine not yours slut She said to me and honestly she sounds like seagull

Darling you are never going to marry this man. I love him and the only person he will marry is me. I say to her then turn and kiss Alex for more emphasis and let me tell you that was the best kiss of my life.

NO, he is mine and his money is mine. We are getting married today and there is nothing you can do about it.

Watch me, zand take me outside I tell Alexander knowing the pillock will follow.

When we get outside she storms after us and I pull Zanders gun out and shoot the whore in the head. I went outside because I'm not going to kill any one in a church, I'm not that bad.

After all that I feel quite exhausted so I rest my head on Alexander's shoulder as he carrys me to the car. He not once let's me go and the last thing I hear before drifting of to sleep is him telling the driver to go to an unknown location.

Alexander
It's so good to have her back in my arms and I never plan on letting her go. I will protect her with my life. I'm taking her to the house at the beach I had built for us and tonight I plan on making her mine forever, I just have to get everything set up before she wakes up.