27

I just woke up and I'm quite disappointed because zander isn't here but I've been told that he has something planned and a maid is helping me to get ready and shower and stuff since I'm really weak.

She gives me a white and gold one piece swimming costume telling me that zand is waiting for me down at the pool.

As we start to make our way to the pool I start to think about everything I've missed over the past couple years. My brothers and cousins might have gotten girlfriends, boyfriends and even married. I don't know how my dad has been but I know he probably was taking it the hardest, I just hope everyone had some happiness while I was gone.

Oh no... it been over two years, TWO YEARS since I've had candyfloss. I'm surprised I'm even alive because I'm pretty sure my body was completely dependent on it.

When we reach the door to the pool Alexander suddenly appears in front of me with a big grin. Before I can look into the room he blindfolds me and swims me to a piece in the middle. Before taking the blindfold off I Suddenly get hit by the strong smell of mint, so soothing.

When the blindfold is finally off I look around and it's so beautiful. Its like a massive cave and there are roses planted all the way up to the very high ceiling and the water has mint leaves and rose petals floating on top. It's not bright in here as there are candles around the perimeter lighting up the room giving it a soft glow. The pool is getting filled by  lots of mini waterfalls around some parts of the room, away from the candles of course.

When I turn around I gasp because Alexander Is on one knee.

Cordelia I know this may seem fast to you but for me I've been with you for over two years. I've been with you but I've never been able to truly spend time, make memories and properly be with you. I love you so much and I can't spend another day without you and not being able to have you in my arms. We don't have to do this soon but I need to know that you will one day and I need to know you will always be mine. Cordelia, will you do the honours of marrying me? By the time he finished I'm crying and he's just so cute. His eyes are filled with so much love, I'm so  fucking lucky, I don't know how anyone could ever say no to this man.

I pull him to his feet and smash my lips to his and kiss him with everything I've got showing him my love but before long he pulls away looking confused. Wait, so is that a yes? How the fuck is this guy leading a mafia?

Yes, it's a yes. Of course I'll marry you, I love you so damn much. I'll always be yours and you'll always be mine. I say with a grin.

Thank goodness, I was worried for a second then. He spoke while slipping the ring on my finger which is amazing. It is simple with a medium diamond in the middle and small crystals around the actual band.

Just as I was about to kiss him again I saw behind him and there was a table with all my favourite foods.

For starter we had vegetable sushi, the main was vindaloo and desert was candyfloss and bakewell tart. For drinks we had pimms and lemonade.

I didn't think this could get any better before I heard splashing behind me and saw foxy swimming to me. I would get up but I am tired so when she gets to me she jumps on my lap and shakes out her fur before cuddling into my lap.

I'm truly the happiest I've ever been.