Trolls Holiday In Harmony

Y/N = your name

N/N = nickname

S/N = ship name

Branch was putting on his Christmas outfit and rubbing gel through his hair. With a tiny hammer, he broke a glass case with a sign that said "BREAK IN CASE OF FIRST DATE" and inside was a red bow, which he tied around his neck. Once he was ready, Branch pulled the lever, was lifted out of the bunker and into the outside world. "'Tis the season." He said, and put on a fluffy pair of earmuffs. A glowbug flew over his head and handed him a bouquet of Mitten-Settas. Up above, he saw Sheila B the flower balloon floating towards him with his beloved Queen Poppy and her light blue twin sister Princess Y/N. ""Hey! Love the bow tie." You said. ""Well, you know, it is the holiday season." Branch said. "Which is why I brought you these." Branch gave you some flowers. "Mitten-Settas! My favorite!" You said happily. After one sniff, however... "Achoo! It's too bad I'm allergic. Achoo!" You began to sneeze multiple times. 

"Yeah, too bad." Branch had petals over his face. Right before you could sneeze again, he grabbed the flowers and tossed them overboard. "And we're done with that!" Poppy giggled. "Uh, girls, I know we're going on a picnic, but do we really need this much food?" Branch asked. Poppy scoffed. "It's not food, they're invitations that we're going to deliver for the First Annual Trolls Kingdom Secret Holiday Gift Swap!" She said. "First Annual what?" Branch asked, confused. "What happened to the whole balloon-ride-over-Trolls-Kingdom-family-hangout kinda thing?" "Branch, we're still doing that." You said. "We're just multitasking." "Multitasking. Right." Branch said. ""Alright, here's the deal," Poppy explained, showing Branch an invitation. "I put a name inside each of these invitations. Whoever gets your name is your secret person." Branch tried to look at the name, but Poppy slapped his wrist and put her finger on his lips. "Secret!" ""Then in three days, we all meet back in Pop Village and let the gift-giving commence! You on board, Branchifur?" You asked. "No?" Branch asked, but you threw him a basket. "That's what I like to hear!" You said, holding up two baskets. "Now, help us dump these overboard!" You said.

You

Like a fool, I went and stayed too long

Now, I'm wondering if your love's still strong

Ooh baby, here I am

Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours

You first arrived in Symphonyville, where the Classical Music Trolls were having a fancy brunch. Trollzart lifted the lid of a golden platter and the invitations flew out, landing on everyone's plates. While everyone read them, one Troll decided to eat theirs. Next stop was Techno Reef. Poppy tied an anchor to the basket so it would sink once it hit the water. Unfortunately, the other end of the rope was tied around Branch's foot and he sank with it. Once he got to the bottom of the ocean, he noticed King Trollex setting up holiday lights. Branch opened up the basket and the Techno Trolls each grabbed a card. Next was Lonesome Flats, where two Country Music Trolls were about to kiss under the mistletoe when a card blocked their lips. As Delta Dawn gave her tumbleweed Troll a carrot nose, an invitation landed in the straw hair and she pulled it out. Somehow, the tumbleweed Troll smiled when it got another one. In Volcano Rock City, Sid Fret was about to take a picture of the Hard Rock king Thrash with his daughter, Queen Barb, and their friend Val Thundershock. 

When the two girls did the sign of the horns, Thrash made the wrong hand symbol and just when they all noticed, your invitations landed on them, so all the picture caught was their hands. Due to the lack of gravity, you, Poppy and Branch had to dump the invitations for Vibe City upside down so you could float upwards into the spaceship. Inside, all of the Funk Trolls caught the cards while roller blading with Prince D and his twin brother. Finally, you, Poppy and Branch returned to Pop Village and dumped the last of the invitations to the Pop Trolls. Once Shelia landed, you, Poppy and Branch stepped out, but not before Poppy could grab the last basket with only three cards left. "We almost forgot to grab our own invitations." She said, giving Branch one. "Oh, man. Gift swaps are so my jam!" "Yeah, you and your sister do give the best gifts." Branch said. "It's super intimidating." At the same time, the three of you opened your invitations and pulled out the names of the Trolls you would give gifts to. Yours read "Branch" and you squealed. Branch's read "Y/N" "oh no." Branch mumbled to himself. You saw Poppy smile as she opened hers. "Who did you get?" You asked her. "Oh. No one. See ya later, sis." Poppy then walked away. "Okay..." you said. ""Well, better get to work on a present for... whoever this is." You said. "Yeah, same here." Branch replied. "Gotta take care of this... this person's gift." "Okay." You said. "Catch up with you later, Branch. Bye!" Once you were gone, Branch began to panic.