True Colors

Chef takes you all to the kitchen and places you on a table. "Sorry, but I can't have you leaving before tomorrow's dinner. A dinner to which you are all invited. And when I say all, I mean every Troll in Troll Village." She walks away. Poppy walks up to the bars. "You'll never find them. Not where they're hiding." She said. "Oh, you're right. I couldn't find them." She turns back to the cage. "But I could with someone they know. Someone they trust. "Someone..." she unzips her bag. "Like this guy." She takes out Creek and places him in front of the cage. You and Poppy run over to the bars. "Creek! You're alive!" You said. "He's so cool." Dj Suki said. "Yes!" Biggie said. Everyone, but Branch, cheers. Branch knew exactly what was going on. "He's selling us out!" Branch uses his hair to choke Creek. Poppy goes over to Branch and tries to stop him. "Branch! Wait! I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation." Branch lets go. "At least give him a chance." Poppy said. "Thank you, Poppy. I'm selling you out." You use your hair to choke Creek. "No, stop! No, wait!" The snack pack said. Branch looked surprised at first, but then smirked and crossed his arms. Everyone pries you away as Creek gasps for air. "You better explain yourself, Creek!" You said. "As I was about to accept my fate, I had what I can only describe as a spiritual awakening." Creek said. Then he explained what happened. You and Poppy were shocked and disappointed. "No! Creek, please don't do this." Poppy said. "Believe me, I wish there was some other me-not-getting-eaten way." Creek said.

Chef sharpens her butcher knife while listening in on the conversation. "But there isn't." She said. "And now I have to live with this for the rest of my life. At least you get to die with a clear conscience. So, in a way... you could say... I'm doing this for you." Creek said. He caresses your cheek, but puts his hand in your hair, and pulls out your cowbell and drumstick. He pokes your nose with the stick. "Boop." Poppy and Branch looked like they wanted to kill him. In the Troll Village, the Trolls were still inside Branch's bunker until they heard the sound of a cowbell. King Peppy shushed everyone. "Listen. It's Y/N's cowbell!" He said. Everyone runs outside and follow the noise, cheering. "My babies did it! Poppy and Y/N did it! Ha-ha." King Peppy said. They all stop as they saw Creek. "Creek?" King Peppy asked. Creek drops the cowbell and gets into lotus position as he's being lifted onto Chef's shoulder. They all saw that this time, Chef wasn't alone. "Uh-oh." He said. The Bergens unzip their bags and fill them with Trolls. In Bergen Town, all of the citizens were entering the castle while Gristle was waiting for Lady Glittersparkles, holding onto her roller skate. "Trollstice! Trollstice! Trollstice!" In the kitchen, all of the chefs were busy making food and arranging plates. Chef places a yellow pot on the table. "Now let's prepare the main course." She calls over the other chefs and opens the pot. They all unzip their bags and pour out the Trolls. "The Trolls!" Once everyone was in the pot, Chef closes the lid, and snaps it shut.

Biggie helps King Peppy up. King Peppy gasps as he sees you and Poppy. "Poppy? Y/N?" He runs over to hug Poppy. Then he hugs you. "Girls! Oh, thank goodness you're all right." He said. You don't hug him back, but instead get out of his grasp. "I'm doing great." You turn away from your father. "I got everybody I love thrown in a pot. Thanks for asking." You said. Poppy looked at you in surprise.  "Y/N? Are you being... sarcastic?" Poppy asked. You turn around. "Yes!" You said. Everyone gasped. "Oh my god!" Smidge said. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought I could save you. All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe, like you did, Dad. But I couldn't." You said. "Y/N." King Peppy said. "I let everyone down." You go to the middle and sit on your knees with your head down. "But, Y/N..." Branch said. "You were right, Branch. The world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows." You turn gray. Everyone gasps because the happiest and most optimistic Troll was giving up and losing her happiness. Y/N." Poppy said. This caused Poppy to lose her color. "Poppy." Biggie said. This caused a chain reaction of Trolls giving up and turning gray. Branch looks around to see the sight before him. Every Troll is as gray as him. In the dining hall, Gristle was holding onto the other skate and waiting for Lady Glittersparkles, afraid that maybe she changed her mind. In the kitchen, the chefs were mixing whatever they had in their bowls.