Can't stop the feeling

Inside the dining hall, everyone impatiently chants. "Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!" Bridget wheels in the pot. Everyone cheers. "Wait! Chef, shouldn't we wait for Lady Glittersparkles?" King Gristle asked. Bridget looked over to Gristle as he said her fake name. "Oh, you are absolutely right. Now, everyone, there will be no Trolls until the king's plus one has arrived." Everyone complains and argues that they should start without her. "Boo!" "We've waited long enough!" "Unless..." Chef said. "Unless, what?" King Gristle asked. "Well, unless she doesn't come at all." Chef leans over the table. "But that's crazy talk. Who wouldn't wanna be with you?" She asked. "Yeah. Maybe we should start." King Gristle said. Everyone chants. "Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!" In the escape tunnels, everyone chants as they all run through the tunnels. "Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!" You, Poppy and Branch made sure that everyone made it into the tunnels. "Go! Come on. Hurry! Come on. Everybody, let's go, let's go. No Troll left behind!" Poppy said. "Watch your step." Branch said. You look back at the castle, feeling guilty and sad that you weren't able to help Bridget. As the last Troll made it in, Branch looks back. "Y/N?" He asked. You face him. "Bridget just ruined her life to save ours. It's not right! She deserves to be happy as much as we do." You look back at the castle. "They all do!" You said. Back inside the dining hall, everyone finally gets ready to eat. "All right, everybody. Who's ready to eat Trolls?" King Gristle, there is only one thing that will ever make you happy, and only one Bergen who can provide it." Chef said.

She opens the pot. "Bon appetite!" Expecting to see the Trolls, it was empty. "They're gone!" She said. "Gone?" Everyone asked. "They're gone?" King Gristle asked. "Idget, what did you do?" Chef closes the pot and walks over to Bridget. "You ate them! You greedy, greedy pig." She said. "No! I..." Bridget said. Everyone accuses her of eating the Trolls. "She ruined Trollstice!" "Guards, lock her up!" Chef said. Four guards surrounded her and pointed their spears. "Let's get her!" All of a sudden, a roller skate came through the window. It was you, Poppy, Branch, and the Snack Pack. The Trolls used Barnabus as a ramp, flew the skate into the air, let go, and flew over to Bridget's head. In the process of letting go of the roller skate, it flew onto Bridget's foot. The Trolls made a sparkly rainbow wig, the same as Lady Glittersparkles' hair. Everyone gasps and Gristle is speechless. Lady Glittersparkles was actually Bridget this entire time. Gristle slid under his table and came up. "Lady Glittersparkles?" King Gristle asked. "What?" Chef asked. Bridget's hair retracted back into the Trolls. "But how? Why? Why did you do this?" King Gristle asked. "Because she didn't think you would want someone like her." Poppy said. "I mean, hello? Is it me you're looking for? I don't think so." Bridget said. "Guards, finish her!" Chef said. The guards ready their spears.

"No!" King Gristle said. "Wait! King Gristle, when you were with Bridget, you were feeling something, weren't you?" You asked. "Yeah, I was. I just thought it was too much pizza." King Gristle said. "Me too!" Bridget said. "That feeling? That was happiness." Poppy said. Everyone gasps. "But you have to eat a Troll to be happy. Everyone knows that! Don't you?" A Bergen asked. "But King Gristle's never eaten a Troll in his life, right?" You asked. "No, I haven't." He kneels in front of Bridget with her other skate in hand. "Yet, here I am." He places her other skate on her foot. "My belly empty and my heart full." He stands up and holds both of her hands. Everyone awes and question if Bergens can really be happy until Chef interjects. "Don't listen to her! There's only one way to be happy." She separates Bridget and Gristle from each other. "My way!" "No!" Bridget said. "With me in charge..." She slams her fist onto a loose plank where Branch was standing and tosses him up into the air. Chef grabs Branch in midair and places him onto the table. "I'll serve you Troll every day of the year." She places Gristle in his seat and hits his head with her spoon so that his mouth can open with his tongue sticking out. Branch tries to get away. "With me as queen, all of life will be a never-ending feast of happiness!" Chef said. Just as Branch was about to make it to the edge of the table, Chef brings down her butcher knife in front of him. He stumbles back and falls on Gristle's tongue. Gristle's tongue slowly reverts back into his mouth. "Come on, eat! Eat!" Chef said. "No!" Just as he was about to go into Gristle's mouth, you ran over to Branch and got him off of Gristle's tongue. Chef is taken by surprise and steps back.