Captured

"Y/N, there you are." Hickory said as he ran over. "Hickory! Oh, it's so good to see you." You said as you walked over to Hickory. "Where's Poppy and Branch?" Hickory asked. "Branch and I had a fight. He's gone. He's heading back to Pop Village. And I still haven't found Poppy since the separation." You said. "That's a shame." Hickory said. "I was just so desperate to be a good princess that I stopped listening to anyone but myself. Including my best friends. And it's all because of this stupid string." You said as you took the pink string out of your hair. Hickory looked a little shocked to see the Pop string. "Y/N, take the string and run as fast as you can, you hear me?" Hickory said.

"What? What are you talking about?" You asked. "Trust me, just go." Hickory said. Then Hickory's back horse legs started to act up. "Now! Please! Just go!" Hickory said. "Hickory, are you all right?" You asked. "I'm fine. Hey, Hey, now! Stop that!" Hickory said to the back horse legs. Two arms ripped out from Hickory's horse back. And the back part of the horse ripped off. You screamed. "What are you doing, Hickory?!" The Troll asked Hickory. "Quiet, Dickory!" Hickory said. "What's going on? Hickory?" You asked. "I am so sorry." Hickory said. "Yeah. Show her who you really are, Hickory!" The Troll said before he ripped off Hickory's Country outfit to reveal a Yodeler's outfit.

Dickory started to yodel, which makes Hickory yodel. "Wait. You're the Yodeler?" You asked in shock "Yeah. Ya darn skippy, playa-play." Dickory said. "And you were gonna give our string to Barb?" You asked. "Ding, ding. Give this person a strudel for the correct answers." Dickory said. "And you were in back the whole time?" You asked Dickory. Dickory sighs before saying, "Next subject please." "Why would you do this?" You asked. "So sorry. Uh, it was the only way to save our beautiful yodeling." Hickory said with regret. "Hickory." Dickory said. "But trust me, you need to get out of here right away." Hickory said. "What are you doing, Hickory?" Dickory asked. Dickory ran over and grabbed one side of the Pop string while you hold onto the other side. You were both pulling at the Pop string. "Let go!" You said. Two Rock Trolls come from behind you and hold you down. Dickory was now holding the Pop string. "I thought I heard a yodel." Queen Barb said. You looked over to see Barb standing by one of their flying vehicles.

You gasped. "Queen Barb." You said. Barb grabbed the Pop string from Dickory. "The final notes of Pop. It will never invade anyone's brain again." She said as she tied the Pop string around her wrist. "I'm not gonna let you do this!" You said to Barb. Barb turned around and looked at you. There was a pause. "This is who I've been worried about? This little pipsqueak?" Barb asked as she walked up to you. "I'll never stop fighting until I make things right! And I'm not a pipsqueak!" You said. "Uh, yeah, you are, because I'm, like, a whole centimeter taller than you." Barb said. "No! Leave me alone!" You said as you started to kick around. "Leave you alone? Uh, I'm sorry. You were the ones who were all desperate to be best friends." Barb said. "Get your hands off me." You said angrily.

"Oh, okay. Alright. You're feisty. I respect that. Strong woman to strong woman, am I right? But you know who else was feisty?" Barb asked. There was a pause again. "Pop Village." Barb said. You gasped. "Oh, no. No!" You said. What Barb didn't know was that Poppy saw the whole thing. Then she quickly ran off to find Branch. "Branch! Branch!" Poppy shouted. "Poppy?" He asked. Poppy then ran right toward him. He grabbed her arm. "Whoa, whoa! Calm down!" He said. "Branch." Poppy said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Barb! She got Y/N and the Pop string!" Poppy said. Branch gasped. "We have to save her!" Poppy said. "Don't worry. We will." Branch said. Poppy smiled at him.

Time Skip

Barb walked into a room on top of the stage with her friends dragging you into a cage. "So, Princess, is being my best friend everything you could have ever dreamed of?" Barb asked as she put a lock on the cage. "I am not your best friend." You said as you glared at Barb. "You don't have to be embarrassed. I get it. Being queen can be kind of lonely. There's all this pressure to be a great queen. And instead of real friends, you're just surrounded by people who just tell you what you want to hear." Barb said to you.

"You know, other than your terrible taste in music and clothing and general lifestyle, you and me are the same, Pipsqueak." Barb said. "No, we're not." You said. "We're both trolls who just want to untie the world." Barb said. "You don't want to unite the world. You want to destroy it!" You said. "Nuh-uh. No way. No I don't know who told you that." Barb said as she walked up to a case. The case opened and revealed the ultimate power chord. "Music has done nothing but divide us. Now that I have the final string, I can make us all one nation of Trolls, under rock." Barb said. Barb connected the Pop string to the guitar, which made the Pop string turn red. Barb grabbed the ultimate power chord. "What are you gonna do?" You asked. "Play the ultimate power chord and then... You'll see!" Barb said as the platform she was on started to go down. Barb stood on the stage with all the Rock Trolls cheering. Riff started to play the drums. Barb held a microphone and started to sing.

Barb: So this ain't the end, I saw you again today. I had to turn my heart away.

Biggie and his friends are standing on stage with their instruments. The spotlight shined on them and they pretended to play the instruments.

Barb: Smile like the sun, kisses for everyone. And tales, it never fails. You'e lying so low in the weeds. I bet you're gonna ambush me. You have me down, down, down, down, down on my knees. Now won't ya?

The spotlight shined again on Biggie and his friends. It was quiet for a while.

Biggie: Barracuda!

Biggie then smashed his guitar to the ground. The Rock Trolls started to cheer. Cooper, Prince D, and King Peppy are being sent to the front of the crowd. Barb grabbed the ultimate power chord. "Give it up for your former leaders. Funk, Country, Techno, Classical... and worst of all, Pop." Barb says as a light shined on each leader. "Who wants to see what the ultimate power chord can do?" She asked. The crowd of Rock Trolls start to cheer. Barb aimed the ultimate power chord at you. "No. No!" You said. Barb is about to fire at you, but stopped when a big book landed on her face. Everyone looked up to see the hot air balloon.

The hot air balloon is carrying Branch, Poppy, the K-Pop gang, and the Reggaeton Trolls. "Ha! I guess a giant comprehensive manual does come in handy." Branch said to Poppy. "I guess you're right." Poppy said. "Branch! Poppy!" You said with excitement. "Well, isn't that puke. Y/N's little friends came to crash the concert. Too late, Branch and Poppy." Barb said as she aimed the ultimate power chord at you again. "Wait!" Branch said. But it was too late. Barb fired at you. Branch jumped in front of you and took the hit instead. "Branch!" You and Poppy said at the same time. A lava rock formed around Branch and it landed on the floor.