Rescue Gone Wrong

"No, no, no! It's all wrong!" As soon as Bridget hears Gristle's voice, she follows it to a bib store called "Bibbly's." Gristle patronizes the owner. "I'm the king who's bringing back Trollstice. I need a bib to match." King Gristle said. "Yes, sire." Bibbly said. "I look like a child in this one." King Gristle said. "Oh, sire!" Bibbly said. "I need something elegant, sophisticated." He throws away the bib. "You know, a man's bib." King Gristle said. Bridget admires King Gristle through the store's window. "Oh, he's so beautiful." She said. "And so are you." Poppy said. "Oh, he'll know that I'm just a scullery maid." Bridget said. "No, no, no!" You said. "I got to get out of here." Bridget said. "We'll be right here for you, Bridget. We all will." You said. "You'll tell me what to say, right?" Bridget asked. "Of course we will." Poppy said. "Of course we will." Bridget said. "Just wait until we get inside." You said. "Ooh, sire! I believe I have the perfect bib!" Bibbly said. "It better be! Trollstice is tomorrow night." As he babbles on, Bibbly turns one of the mannequins to show a secret box behind the glass. "I mean, I look good. But I have to look great." King Gristle said. "Right," Bibbly said. Bibbly breaks the glass and opens the box to show a beautiful bib. "It's got a wing-dingle on it!" King Gristle said. Bibbly ties the bib on Gristle. "Oh, Your Majesty! Look at you! Such a big, big boy." Bibbly said. "I love it." King Gristle said. Everyone claps until they heard someone.

"I think you look fat." Bridget said. King Gristle, angered, turns around and sees Bridget. "What?!" He asked. "P-H, phat. Then strike that pose." Poppy said. ""P-H, phat." Bridget said before striking her pose. King Gristle is surprised to see Bridget. "Hot lunch. Total honesty from a total babe." King Gristle said as he walked up to her. Bridget laughed nervously. "And who might you be?" King Gristle asked. "Uh..." Bridget said. "Your name is, um..." you said. You turned to the others for help. "Lady." Biggie said. "Glitter?" Guy Diamond asked. "Sparkles." Smidge said. "Seriously?" Branch asked. "My name is Lady Glittersparkles, seriously." Bridget said. "Well, my Lady Glittersparkles. Would you care to join me for an evening at Captain Starfunkle's Roller Rink and Arcade?" King Gristle asked. "Would I! Would I?" Bridget asked. "Yes. You'd be delighted." Poppy said. "Yes. You'd be delighted." Bridget said. "Huh, indeed, I would." King Gristle said. "When are you gonna ask him about Creek?" Branch asked. "We have to warm him up first. Don't you know anything about romance?" You asked. "Of course. I'm passionate about it." Branch said with sarcasm. "Really?" Poppy asked. "Don't you know anything about sarcasm?" Branch asked. ""I think I had a sarcasm once." Cooper said. "And I'll take one of everything, Bibbly. Things are gonna get messy." King Gristle said as he and Bridget left the store.

They arrive at Captain Starfunkel's Roller Rink and Arcade and ordered a pizza. An unenthusiastic waiter brought the pizza to them. "Enjoy your pizza. Here's your tokens." He tosses the tokens on the table and leaves. The place is completely empty. "Ooh, so fancy. Good thing I brought my appetite." Bridget said. They both grab a piece, but their hands meet. As their fingers touch, they look deep into each other's eyes, but Bridget soon smacks his hand away and munches on the piece. Gristle is at first afraid of her, but he started to like her even more. "You are fantastic!" King Gristle said. "Bridget! Compliment him back!" You said. "I like your back." Bridget said. "No! She meant say something nice about him." Poppy said. "But I do like his back." Bridget said. "Huh?" King Gristle asked. "Um..." Bridget said. "Girls, help her." Branch said. You and Poppy look at Gristle's eyes. "Your eyes... They're... Ugh..." you feel nauseated after staring into his red bulgy eyes. "Ooh! Your ears..." Poppy feels nauseated after seeing his green pig-like ears. "Your eyes... ears..." Bridget said. Everyone panics, so they're just shouting out random body parts. "Nose!" Biggie said. "Skin!" Satin and Chenille said. "Neck!" Cooper said. "Skin, neck, ears, nose... face, back of your head." Bridget said. "Are you okay?" King Gristle asked. "Your teeth." Guy Diamond said in his auto tuned voice.

"Teeth." Bridget said, imitating his auto tuned voice. "What's going on? Are you making fun of me?" King King Gristle asked. "Your eyes! They're like... two pools, so deep... I fear if I dive in..." "I might never come up for air." Branch had her say. You turn to see Branch. "And your smile. The sun itself turns jealous and refuses to come out from behind the clouds..." Branch said. "Knowing it cannot shine half as bright." Bridget said. "I kinda do have a nice smile, don't I?" King Gristle asked. "Yes, you do." Branch said. You smiled at him. He smiled back, then snapped back into reality. "I can't believe I'm about to say this..." Bridget said. "Guys, she's going rogue!" Biggie said. "But being here with you today makes me realize that true happiness is possible." Bridget said. You and Poppy suddenly were taken by surprise at what Bridget said. "Whoa." You said. "It is!" King Gristle scoots closer to Bridget. "True happiness is a lot closer than you think. It's right here." He puts his hand on his chest, making Bridget think he meant his heart, but he grabs a gem that's holding his cape. "Mmm. That's pretty, I guess." Bridget said. "What do you think now?" Gristle opens the gem to reveal Creek stuffed inside. "Creek?" Branch asked. "I knew he was alive!" Poppy said. " Everyone cheers. "Mr. Dinkles, he's alive!" Biggie said. "Oh, snap!" Mr. Dinkles said. Everyone gasped.