The Plan

In the Bergen Town Castle, Prince Gristle Jr., who is now King Gristle Jr., is an adult, wearing his same gold crown and red royal cape with white fur and black spots, but with a red and white striped short sleeved shirt that is too small for him, blue shorts, white toe socks, and yellow sandals on his feet. He lays across his throne, with Chad and Todd, his two Bergen guards, and an adult Bridget, who is vacuuming the floor with a handheld vacuum cleaner. He sighs and turns to his pet alligator with grey skin, pink hairs, and a spiked collar around his neck, Barnabas. "Oh, Barnabas. You're my only friend in this whole miserable world." King Gristle said. Barnabas just rolled his eyes. Gristle looks at the painting of his father looking happy. "Dad was right." He said. Gristle gets up on his throne and bangs his head on the headboard. "I'll never ever, never ever, never be happy." He said. He lays his head on the seat and mumbles. "Never." A mysterious voice echoes throughout the room. "Never say never." All of a sudden, Chef comes out from behind a plant, knocking it down in the process. Barnabas growls as the guards ready their spears. Chef just walks past them.

"Chad. Todd." She takes off her cape, having it hang on the spears. She steps on Bridget's vacuum, causing the nozzle to close. "Chef, where did you come from? My father banished you 20 years ago. Have you been standing behind that plant this whole time?" King Gristle asked. "If only, sire. No. I've been out in the wilderness, thinking of nothing but how I let you down. If only there was some way I could make you feel better." Chef said. "Well, fat chance! The only way I'll ever be happy is by eating a Troll, and that ain't gonna happen, thanks to you." King Gristle said. "Ah, but it just might. Thanks to me." She unzips her pouch to reveal the singing Trolls coming out. Everyone gasps in awe. Gristle stretches his hand out to grab one. "You found the Trolls." Chef slaps his hand. Gristle backs away. "Whoa.. Everyone retreats back into the pouch. "So this means I might actually get to be happy!" King Gristle said. "That's right." Chef said. The Trolls cower as she zips the pouch shut. "Of course, everyone else in Bergen Town will still be miserable, but that's not your concern." Chief said. "I am their king, so maybe it kinda is." King Gristle said. Chef runs to the arm of the chair. "What exactly are you proposing? Bringing back Trollstice? For everyone? Hmm..." Chef said. "Yes! That's exactly what I'm proposing." King Gristle said. "Great idea, sire. Absolutely brilliant. Aren't you smart?" Chef asked.

"I guess I am." King Gristle said. Chef carries him off the throne and sits down. "And I, your loyal chef, will be right behind you. Holding a knife." Chef said. "What's that?" King Gristle asked. "Holding a knife, a spoon, a ladle. She Pushes wooden spoon to his forehead. "I'm your chef, after all!" Chef said. "Yeah, you sure are!" King Gristle said. Chef, now clean, pushes the door to the kitchen. "I'm back!" She turns around and sees Bridget. "You, scullery maid, what's your name?" Chef asked. "Uh, Bridget." Bridget said, "Congratulations, Idget. You work for me now." She points to a pile of dirty dishes. "So you take those dishes downstairs and you start scrubbing." Chef said. "Yes, Chef. Thank you, Chef." Chef walks over to a cage, unzips her pouch, and empties the Trolls into the cage. Biggie makes hushing sounds to Mr. Dinkles who didn't show any emotion. "Shh. Don't cry, Mr. Dinkles. Shh! Guys, Mr. Dinkles is really freaking out!" Mr. Dinkles just squeaks. Creek gets everyone's attention. "Whoa, whoa! Everyone, we must all remain calm." Creek takes out a comb and slowly combs his hair. "Comb." He said. "That's right. A calm Troll is a tasty Troll." Everyone cowers as Chef takes out a cookbook on Trolls. "And you are a key ingredient in my recipe for success." Everyone gasps. "You see, he who controls the Trolls controls the kingdom. And I, I am that "he!" Chef said. "You're a dude?" Cooper asked.

Chef takes out a knife, cuts a lemon, and squirts it in Cooper's eyes. "Ah!" Chef puts away the knife in her holster which revealed her bare legs, making Biggie cover Mr. Dinkles' eyes. "Ooh." "By this time tomorrow, I'll be queen, and all of Bergen Town will get exactly what they deserve. True happiness!" Chef cackles as thunder and lightning boom outside and the frog-crow crows. In the castle halls, two Bergen guards left to secure the other hallways. After they left, it's revealed that the fire in the holster isn't actually a fire; it's yours, Poppy's and Branch's hair. Branch, you and Poppy swung your hair to a ceiling lamp, landing on a door frame. "So where do you think our friends are?" Poppy asked. "If I had to guess, I'd say in a Bergen's stomach." Branch said. "Could you try to be positive? Just once. You might like it." You said. "Okay. I'm sure they're not only alive, but about to be delivered to us on a silver platter." Branch gave you a fake smile. "Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?" Poppy asked. Branch was about to say something until a ding sound came from yours and Poppy's wristbands. You gasp. "Branch!" You said. "Hug time? Serious-" you shushed him. "Listen." You said. You listen for distant ding sounds In the dining hall, the cage that held the Trolls was being rolled over as Gristle and Chef entered. "This is gonna be the best Trollstice ever! Such a great idea I had." King Gristle said.