The Party

At the party, three glitter Trolls are banging drums and DJ Suki is on the DJ station with her colorful bugs scratching records. "Yeah!" She said. The glitter Trolls form a disco ball and we see Fuzzbert and Cooper dancing. Biggie is then put up by the Trolls. "Whoo-hoo! I love you so much!" Biggie said. DJ Suki swallows a bug and beams come out of her eyes and her mouth. Satin and Chenille are with Creek firing glitter. "Whoo! Glitter!" Creek said. Satin, Chenille and Creek fire glitter at Smidge. Smidge falls to the ground and the Trolls see if she's okay. Smidge Suddenly gets up. "Yolo!" The Trolls cheer. You, Poppy and Cooper are on the mushroom. Poppy is now wearing a bean-sprouted ponytail with a light blue rubber band. Branch is at the top of a hill seeing that the Trolls are having a party. He scoffs and walks away. "More glitter!" Poppy said. The Trolls fire glitter by pulling the vines. "Turn it up!" You said. It causes a huge wave to go through the crowd. Meanwhile Chef is in her house who was banished from Bergen Town. She goes to the telescope and sees the fireworks of you and Poppy. "I can't hear you!" Poppy shouted. The beam of light turns into an image of you and Poppy. Everyone cheers. "Trolls." Chef said. "Okay, everyone." You said. "We just want to take a moment... And get a little real." Poppy said as you and she stood beside King Peppy. "Poppy! Y/N! They're my friends! I know them!" Biggie said. The snack pack shushed him.

"We'd like to take a second to celebrate our king... our father. Who, 20 years ago this night, saved all of us from those dreaded..." You stopped talking as loud footsteps were heard. "Bergens." King Peppy said. Cooper comes up front. The Trolls see that Chef has arrived in their village. "Gotcha." She said. Cooper poops cupcakes. "Uh... " Poppy picks up the cupcakes and offers them to Chef. "Cupcake?" She asked. Chef opens her bag. Poppy drops the cupcakes. "RUN!" You shouted. The Trolls start running away. Chef takes Guy Diamond. "Dinkles! Has anyone seen Mr. Dinkles?" Biggie asked. Chef then takes him. "Biggie!" Poppy said. Chef takes Fuzzbert. "Blend in! Blend in! Blend in!" You said. The Trolls blend in, hiding in the grass, using their hair to hide up, and form their hair. Smidge is running away from Chef. Chef grabs him by his long hair. "Run, Smidge!" Poppy said. "Oh, my god!" She said. Satin and Chenille are getting out of the way of Chef's feet. Chef then takes them. "Poppy, Y/N help!" A kid troll said. "Hurry! Go! Go! Go!" You said. You, Poppy and the Trolls form their hair into grass, but Cooper's head sticks out. "Phew..." Cooper said. Chef takes him. "Cooper!" Poppy said. "Everyone, minimize your auras!" Creek said. Creek gets taken by Chef. "Creek!" You said. "No! Y/N!" Creek said. You and Creek expand and pull your hair. "Hold on!" You said. "Y/N!" Creek said. He and you un-pull your hair and Creek is now taken by Chef. "No!" Creek said. "Creek!" Poppy said.

After Chef takes yours and Poppy's friends, King Peppy is beating up Chef's foot. "Bad Bergen! Bad, bad Bergen. Bad, bad Bergen!" King Peppy said. "Dad!" You said. As Chef was about to take you, Poppy and King Peppy, you hide under a bush. Poppy forms her hair into a shield to protect you and King Peppy. Chef bends down to see where they're hiding, but there's no sight of them. She stands up. "Thanks for throwing the biggest... The loudest..." Cooper pops up. "The craziest party ever." He said. Chef forces him back into the bag, knocks down a pod, and goes back to her town. Poppy un-forms her hair and changes back. All the Trolls come by. "Is it coming back?" Moxie asked. "What are we gonna do now?" Harper asked. "We have to find a new home. Everyone, hurry. We have to leave before the Bergens come back." King Peppy said. "We have to rescue them." Poppy said. "No, Poppy, we have to run." King Peppy said. "Now, let's go, everyone. Come on!" King Peppy said. "What about "No troll left behind"? You asked. "I'm sorry, Y/N. That was a long time ago. And I'm not the king I once was." King Peppy said. "Then, we'll go. We'll go and save them." Poppy said. You nodded in agreement. "No, girls. It's too dangerous." King Peppy said. "We have to at least try." You said. "No. You can't go to Bergen Town by yourselves. It's impossible." King Peppy said.

At the bunker, Branch is sitting at the table with your card.

CARD: (Singing) Celebrate freedom from the Bergens. Celebrate freedom from the Bergens. He then hears a knock at the door. He closes the window, but the cards fall down.

CARDS: Branch, you're invited!

"No! No! No! Shh! Shh! Shh!" "Branch! Branch! Branch! Branch! Branch, are you in there?!" Poppy asked. Branch opens his "Go Away" mat.) "Huh?" Poppy asked. "I'm not going to your party." Branch said. "The party's over. We just got attacked by a Bergen." You said. "I knew it." Branch said. He brings you and Poppy down in his trap room. He locks up the doors and spreads the bear and mouse traps everywhere. "Branch." You said. He shushed you. "We have to tell you something." Poppy said. "Shh!" Branch said. "We were just gonna..." you said. "Shh! Shh!" Branch said. Poppy waves a serious "Hello" to him. "What? What could be so important that it's worth leading the Bergen right to us?" Branch asked. "The Bergen's gone!" Poppy said. "You don't know that. It could still be out there. Watching. Waiting. Listening." Branch said. "No. It left! It took Cooper, and Smidge, and Fuzzbert, and Satin, and Chenille, and Biggie, and Guy Diamond, and Creek!" You said. Branch rolled his eyes. "Which is why I have to ask you. Will you go to Bergen Town with us and save everyone?" Poppy asked. "What? No." Branch said. "Branch, you can't say no. They're your friends." You said. "Ah-ah-ah. They're your friends. I'm staying right here in my bunker where it's safe." Branch said. "Oh, that's great. You're the one guy who knows more about Bergens than anyone, but when we finally need you, you just want to hide here forever?" Poppy asked.

"Forever?" He scoffs. "Pfft. No." He pulls the lever which makes the elevator go down. "Oh." Poppy said. "Yeah... I really only have enough supplies down here to last me 10 years. 11 if I'm willing to store and drink my own sweat. Which I am. You all said I was crazy, huh? Well, who's crazy now? Me. Crazy prepared." Branch said. "I'm sorry. We should have listened to you. You told us not to throw the party, and we threw it, anyway. And it's our fault they were taken. And now we don't know what to do." You said. "Why don't you try scrapbooking them to freedom?" Branch asked. "Solid burn, Branch." You said. Branch smirks. "Well, thanks anyway." You said. "Hey, anytime, ladies. See you in 10 years." Branch said. Poppy pulls the lever to go up. Then, she pulls the lever and you two come back down. "Oh, hey, Branch? Just wondering if we could borrow something." Poppy said. "What?" Branch asked. "Your bunker." You said. "What?!" Branch asked. "Okay, everybody. Come on in!" Poppy said. The Trolls come down inside the bunker. "No! No! No! Whoa, wait! Poppy, Y/N, what are you doing?!" Branch asked. "You said you have enough provisions to last 10 years, right?" You asked. "Yes, to last me 10 years. Me! It'll last them two weeks!" Branch said.

"Then I guess we better hurry." Poppy said. Branch grabbed your arm. "Wait, wait, wait! You two won't last a day out there." Branch said. "And you won't last a day in here." You said. a Troll is drinking Branch's sweat as the Trolls chant "Chug!" and Troll kids play with the bear traps. "Solid burn, returned." You said. You and Poppy walk off as Branch makes a confused look. "Uh, Poppy, wait. Please be careful. And please watch Y/N for me." King Peppy said. "Don't worry, Dad. We can do this." Poppy said. You and Poppy hug King Peppy. "I love you, girls." King Peppy said. "We love you too, dad." You said. You and Poppy walk off as Keith chimes in from inside King Peppy's hair. "They grow up so fast." Keith said. You and Poppy go to the elevator. "Bye, everybody! See you soon!" Poppy said. "Good luck, Princess Poppy and Princess Y/N!" The trolls said as they smiled and waved at you and Poppy. "And 3, 2, 1." You said. Your hug time watch blooms up and Poppy pulls the lever, going up. The Trolls' hug time watches all light up. "Hug time!" King Peppy said. "No!" Branch said. "Hug time! Hug time! Hug time!" The trolls said. Poppy looks at the other Trolls as they're about to hug Branch. "No! No!" Branch said.