Fight for What? (Errink❤️?)

Fuck you 1243_Unknown_1243 , motivating me to write and shit. Well. I needed to update anyway— so uh- how y'all doing 👀 this is crack btw
Don't kill me I know it's been months—

~~~~~~

He stared down the bitchass creator, the small little shit wielding a massive paintbrush, spinning it and splattering paint all around his antivoid, his home, his sanctuary. The audacity of the cunt boiled his last nerves. He snarled, the glitchy skeleton staring at Ink, pulling threads from his angered sockets. "What the actual fuck are you doing here Squid. I didn't even do anything and you barge in, interrupting my show, and ask to fight??" Error was completely baffled by the audacity of this bitch, and Ink's cocky little smirk wasn't helping any. In fact, it made him want to punch his skull in. But knowing the god will just, splat, like ink, he couldn't. He figured out long ago, it was pointless to try and kill the soulless creature. Ink used that knowledge to his benefit, when he remembered that is. And would come barging into the antivoid much like now and demand a fight.

In truth, Ink didn't know why he needed to see Error, stare into his heterochromatic eyes, and forget everything. He mutely recalled the other saying fight. Was that why he was here? Must be. Judging by his own paint everywhere he was antagonizing the glitch. He knew he shouldn't, that he'll never get the result he wanted. In truth, Ink may forget a lot of things, everything even, but the one thing he's never been able to forget, was the rush of real emotion. The adrenaline that knocked him off guard each and every time he saw the destructive counterpart. He could hardly breathe in the moment. That's why he came back, really. To fall in love all over again, to maybe hope, that, the glitch will just.. grow tired of fighting, invite him in and let him be with him. A childish fantasy, he knew, but a guy could dream right? "I'm just here to spar buddy! I got bored and you're always pretty fun, y'know?"

"No, no I don't know. Fucking bitch."

"Ouch, my soul."

"Fuck you."

"Ok, do it then, pussy."

~~~~~~

Paperjam stared in horror as Ink finished his story. "And that's how you came around squirt-" Ink said cheerily, Error struggling not to go into hysterical laughing from his son's expression. ".... Dads, what the actual fuck-"