Sick Day (Killermare ♥️)

I stared at Killer in dead silence. The dumb fool stumbled and fell into ice water on a basic mission I sent him and Cross on. Cross was basically his babysitter these days, Killer growing increasingly annoying as Chara let Killer have more control. I sighed heavily and placed a cold wet rag on his burning hot forehead. He had a temperature of 103.6°F (39.778°C). Killer stirred, throwing off his blankets and ripping off his jacket. I blinked, a bonebrow cocked in amusement. He had sat up abruptly, looking around. One of my tentacles pat his back, the cold rag fell onto his lap.

   He then looked at me, who was in a ridiculous pink apron with a bowl of hot soup. He went to say something but a tentacle immediately shushed him. "Not. A. W o r d.". I snarled at him, setting the soup on the bedside table. "Cross is finishing a mission, Horror is hunting, Dust is patrolling, and Error refuses to go near you. I was the only one available to do this so suck it up and don't say SHIT.". I turned to briskly walk away. "Thank you.. Nightmare...". He sneezed, blinking before giggling.

    "You look sexy in pink.". I blinked, turning to stare at him. "Excuse me but what the fuck.". Killer just grinned back at me. One thing he has taken to doing was flirt with me. It pissed me off how flattered some of it made me feel. "You do. It's a nice color contrasting the black and cyan!". I sighed in slight anger. "Is this any way to talk to your boss.". "Nope!". He fell back, snoring. God he was annoying. I shook my head, leaving the room to grab some paperwork and a clipboard.

   I came back into the room, hanging from the ceiling by my tentacles. I managed to get though half a stack of my paperwork before Killer stirred, waking up. He sat up, noticing the soup and scarfing it down. I grimaced at his complete lack of manners when it came to food. "You eat like a pig.". I muttered. Killer glanced at me. "That sounds like a you problem.". I snarled, my goop bristling. After he finished the soup he fell back onto the bed with a soft groan before hiccuping and vanishing to his bedroom bathroom, vomiting. I sighed. "And there goes the soup-".

   Killer just groaned in pain, popping back onto the bed. I lowered myself to the ground, walking over and taking his temperature. 101.9°F (38.833°C). I sighed and sat on the bed. "Ginger ale or tea." My voice was blank. "Red chai tea, with honey.". Killer mumbled. I blinked, I didn't expect this trainwreck to even like black tea, much less red chai. I just gave a nod, getting up and going to the kitchen, making two cups of tea. I came back, setting his tea on the bedside table, sitting on the bed and sipping my own hot tea.

   Killer sat up, gulping down the scalding hot tea before setting the cup on the table. This earned him a very, very concerned look from me. How was he not sobbing from burning his internal magic. I shook my head, standing and setting my cup on the bedside table. Killer then did something that on normal terms would get him slaughtered. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto the bed, cuddling to my chest. I was shocked at the action, even more when I started to purr. Killer had fallen asleep after pulling me into a cuddle.

   I gave a long sigh, looking at him. He looked so peaceful and happy with cuddling me. I didn't want to disturb him, not while he was sick. I looked away and relaxed, wrapping my arms around him. As much as I hate to think it.. I kind of... enjoyed it. I closed my eyes, falling asleep with him.