Watching (Afterdeath ⚠️)

I ran down the alleyway, panting heavily, adrenaline coursing through my body as I ran. Footsteps close behind me. He was coming for me. Death, was one of the things I feared most in this world. The unavoidable end. I have died already, 5 years ago to be exact. It was an accident the doctors said. Wrong place, wrong time, Sorta deal. No. I was there fighting to protect my dumb little brothers, a slash across my chest. When I woke up, I was with him, Death. A tall skeleton with void eyesockets and a black cloak. A scythe with a goat skull on the top, a long blue blade protruding from the skull.

   I still remember the smell of dust and coffee. An odd tangy smell that made my senses tingle. That day I ran. Just like I am now. I only got worse after that day, my eyesocket melting away, my soul pieced together at 1/9th. My bones cracked and chipped. I covered it with glitches. For the past few years I smelled Death's tangy scent in my home, around me, outside. I could feel his void-like eyesockets staring at my soul each and every day of my existence.

   Why do I keep running? I'd like to know that much myself. I suppose I liked his stare, his presence, the thrill of having a stalker. Of course, my stalker wanted my death. He wanted my soul. I just wished I knew Death. But, I'm afraid of him. Little did he know, I knew him too. I knew his favorite Starbucks coffee. I knew his touch was an instant death. I knew that Death had a crush on me. Every single day he came into my coffee shop, where he acted oblivious.

   Flirting with me every chance he got, sliding me napkins with his phone number, staring at me work. Ordering a caramel frappuccino with a side of Geno. Dumbass. Hot dumbass. Today was the day I knew he'd try and make his move to kill me. I ran directly into a wall, blinking out of my thoughts as I stumbled back. Dead end. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, his soft, warm breath on my neck as he panted. "Damn Gen.. you've gotten faster.". His voice was deep and husky with exhaustion. I felt my face heat with blush as he whispered sweet nothings into the crook of my neck.

   Death could touch me. He found that out when he brushed his hand against mine when I handed him his coffee today. I groaned softly. "Get off me you creep..". My tone was growled, the smell of coffee and dust was thrilling, exciting me. "Aw Geno.. don't be like that... You can't avoid Death forever. I already found and caught you fair and square~". My breath hitched as I felt him nip my neck. I groaned softly in pleasure as he trailed kisses up my neck. It's been a long, lonely, 5 years. Death has already seen me take care of myself, he knew how much of a masochist I was.

   The thrill of him watching only got me more excited back then. He knew my every weakness, I wanted his advance on me. "..You should know by now to call me Reaper...". He muttered as he kissed my upper neck, I tilted my head to give him more access to that part of my neck. Reaper.. the dumb name he chose for him. Not even original. "Just shut up and make it quick.". I growled at Reaper, leaning into his touching. Reaper chuckled, grazing his tongue on my sensitive upper neck. I moaned softly, purring loudly in satisfaction as he did.

   He ran his hands up my shirt, feeling along my swirling magic. "Summon a female form..". Reaper muttered, feeling on my chest. I blushed deeply, hissing at him but complied. My cherry red female form summoned. I was in rather good shape, a slim waist, medium C cup breasts, nice busty hips, and plush thighs. I was proud of both of my forms. Reaper seemed satisfied with my form as well, squeezing my breasts as he begun to grope them.

   I breathed out low moans, turning to look up at Reaper. Reaper had a sly smirk as he pinned me to the alleyway wall. My apartment building was only a short walk away. I hopped up, my legs wrapped around his waist. "..Take me home.. I don't want to do this so.. publicly.". I muttered with soft pants as I felt him grind on me. Reaper smirked and happily complied, walking me home through the back alleyways. Climbing up the stairs to my backdoor, opening the door and locking it shut behind me. I was tossed on my bed.

   I sat up, removing my shirt as Reaper removed his cloak and undershirt. I watched as he teasingly exposed his blue ectobody. Reaper was fit, his torso slightly muscular, slim.. I leaned back onto the bed, removing my lower clothes, exposing myself for him. Reaper climbed onto me after removing the rest of his restricting clothes, grinding with a loud purr. I moaned softly, my legs wrapped around his waist. Reaper bit roughly around my neck, drawing loud moans from me. His hands digging into my soft ectoflesh. My mind went hazy as he teased me, one of his hands moved down to rub my clit.

   Reaper smirked as he pressed and rubbed, I bucked my hips into his touch, moaning loudly. Reaper purred, moving his hand away as he thrusted roughly into me, stretching me out. I cried out in pain as I felt the stabbing burn before waves of hot pleasure. Reaper wasted no time, thrusting at a fast pace. He roughly rammed into my g-spot. He earned louder moans and cries as he hit these sensitive spots. I clung to Reaper, gripping his shoulders, scratching slightly as I held on for dear life. The irony.

   I mewled out moans of pleasure as he bit and kissed my neck. This felt better than my toys that's for sure. I started bouncing with his thrusts, moaning louder, edging closer to my release. I felt his finger rub circles on my clit as he thrusted. I groaned loudly, my back arching as he continued the thrusting, teasing, and edging. I was growing ever so closer. "F-fUck~! R-ReaPer i-i'M cLose~!". I managed to say between moans. Reaper just smirked, and stopped his teasing and thrusting. He stared down at my needy body. I growled lowly at him at the sudden stop.

   What the fuck. No. No no no. I was loosing my build up. I snarled at Reaper. "Wh-what- No! Start moving damnit!". Reaper just raised a bonebrow. I wanted to punch him. "Why?". Now I really wanted to punch him. I swiftly switched positions before he could object. I started to bounce on his member, adjusting so he rammed himself into my g-spot. I moaned loudly as I bounced my own pace. Reaper groaned, moaning softly. God I hated his stupid face. Stupid hot face. Watching my every move. It just edged me closer.

   I moaned out in pure bliss as I orgasmed, squeezing around his member. I bounced still, riding out my orgasm. I jolted when Reaper gave a low moan as warmth started filling me on the inside, causing me to squeak. I trembled slightly, panting and moaning lowly. Reaper stared up at me. I suddenly had a thought dawn onto me. "...Did you use a condom.". "Nope~". I groaned, smacking him. "You better PRAY I'm not pregnant you smug bitch-". He just laughed, moving me up and off his member. I shuddered at the feeling of his warm cum dripping out of me.

   He laid me next to him, nuzzling me. I rolled my eye. Tomorrow the chase will begin again. As it always has. I silently leaned into his cuddles, nuzzling close. Might as well enjoy it.

   The next morning when I awoke, I got dressed, packed what little I have, called into work explaining an emergency has come up and I would have to quit my job. They surprisingly understood and hung up. I glanced at the sleeping god of Death. I smirked slightly. "The game begins again Reaper." I spoke finally. I felt him watch me go. God I loved his watching gaze.