Apple Pie (Cream 💋)

I didn't understand how someone could be as sweet as him. I stared at the guardian of positivity with a blank stare. He stared back with his beautiful golden eyes. "What are you looking at Crossy?" He asked me. His voice sweet like apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I looked away. "Sorry Dream. I zoned out.". Dream just giggled in response. His laugh rang like beautiful bells. Stars I loved him. I felt my soul flutter with nervousness. I wanted desperately to tell him how much I loved him.

Dream had yawned softly, leaning onto my shoulder. I looked at him, surprised at the contact, but loving the rush of happiness it gave me. He looked up at me with his honey gold eyelights, smiling. I'd die for his smile. He fascinated me. I smiled in return, wrapping an arm around him in a side hug. "...Crossy.. you're the best friend I could've ever asked for..". I felt my soul crack at his words. He never seemed to get the hint I loved him. It hurt badly. I knew he could feel the rush of heartache after speaking.

Dream sat up and looked to me, tilting his head. He looked like a puppy gazing quizzingly at their owner. "Crossy what's wrong..?". His voice was so gentle. I craved him, I craved his sweet touch, and all of his love and affection. I just silently wrapped my arms around him, holding him to my chest tightly. I rested my head on his, breathing in his sugary sweet apple pie scent. Dream hugged back almost immediately, I knew he was worried. I only wanted his love, not his words right now. "Cross..? You know you can tell me anything.. right?".

He stayed hugging him for a while longer, silently enjoying our embrace. I cupped his cheek lightly, tilting his head up so Dream could see my own loving eyelights. I gazed deeply into his worried eyelights. Dream leaned his head into my palm and I felt myself blush. ".. Anything right..?". I had spoke up, my voice rumbled from deep in me, causing it to sound purred. Dream nodded at me, smiling. "Anything.". I took a breath, before exhaling. I cupped Dream's cheeks, kissing him the best I could considering we're skeletons. Dream squeaked softly, his face burned bright with a golden blush.

I wanted more. I needed more. I deepened the kiss as my eyesockets fell shut. Dream timidly complied, allowing me access to his mouth. My tongue roamed his mouth, tempting his tongue as we entangled them together. Dream's arms wrapped around my neck to hold me closer as my hands slid down his body, wrapping around his waist. Holding him in my loving arms. He tasted like apple pie. We only pulled away for a few seconds to catch the breath our magical bodies yearned for. Almost immediately after my small lover caught his breath I snagged him into another loving kiss.

My mind went hazy with love and desire. All I knew was Dream's glorious apple pie taste and sweet needing gasps between our passionate kissing. I never wanted this to end. Dream however placed a hand on my mouth when we pulled away for air again. "Crossy... that isn't telling me something. That's acting on something.". He stated with a golden blush. "I'm not good with words.". I nuzzled the smaller skeleton close. Dream giggled softly and nuzzled into my fluffy jacket hood. "..I love you.". I finally spoke after a few minutes in our long silent embrace. Dream looked up to me.

He smiled and kissed me, which I happily obliged to. Dream pulled out of the kiss, panting softly from the vigorous kissing. "I love you too.". He finally spoke. I felt my soul rush with joy, my soul fluttering, a beaming smile spread across my face. Dream giggled, hugging me close, purring at my positivity and warmth. I gave Dream's waist a squeeze, nuzzling my face to his neck. We sat there for ages, talking, embracing, and watching as the sun slowly set. The stars begin to glint in the night sky. He leaned on me, staring at the sky.

I smiled as I rested my head on his, closing my eyes. I had fallen asleep to the smell of apple pie.