40.

oops. 00:03- i tried.

hooooooooly cow, here's a long one for you. I just really wanted to use the cow photo.

Also - Here's another cow photo for your viewing pleasures. OMG wait they might be donkeys.

P.s. :) definitely not error proofed because i gave myself a deadline which i failed but yolo!

 :) definitely not error proofed because i gave myself a deadline which i failed but yolo!

~How to Get Away With Murder~

0830 on Monday

1st day of Trial

Vincent Merling v State of Florida

For the life of her, Hayes could not sit still.

Which is how Baker found himself outside once again, after already going through the mind-numbing process of waiting in line, going through the ancient metal detector, and getting cleared to enter the building.

But he didn't mind, for it beat sitting on a hard bench that hurt his ass and staring at the back of some random person's head, all the while picking his nose because he was bored to death.

Outside, he can people-watch to his heart's desire while not unnecessarily hurting his ass.

So in a round-about-way, he was thankful that Hayes was so fidgety.

Baker was leaning against the far left white pillar outside the courthouse. There were a total of six, decorating the front entrance of the building, providing a protective cover from nature's elements. Which usually meant the brutal sun beams, but today there was a slight breeze in addition to, ruffling his unruly blonde hair.

His black slacks-covered legs were crossed at the ankle, revealing a sliver of his funky banana skateboarding socks.

Don't ask, they were a birthday gift from Francis one year and that's all the explanation one needs. And since Baker doesn't have the opportunity to wear such fancy socks often, he made sure to pack them for the occasion... and send a picture to Francis so he could appreciate the style as well.

Made the kid's whole day.

Baker's arms were crossed against his chest, his muscles evident, with his phone securely held in his right hand. He been reading Lindsey's rant messages about how he'd been given temporary FTO duty since someone took some days off work. Baker made sure to rub the 'vacation' in his face, telling his partner that he hopes the trainee locks the keys in the car. After Lindsey told him to kindly fuck off, the guy stopped responding, indicating he probably went to sleep after working the night shift.

Baker gave off a vibe of intimidation as anyone who happened upon his being quickly drifted their attention elsewhere. His mouth was pressed into a thin line, unbothered as his gaze lazily tracked the various passerby's though he never took an eye off his little sister for longer than a split second.