1-10

Chapter 1

    "Su Liang? Su Liang?" Su Liang's

    suddenly raised voice suddenly recovered, looking at the man on the opposite side, bending his lips stiffly and grinning.

    The man looked at her, frowning slightly, his eyes filled with ardent concern: "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?"

    Su Liang shook his head, hesitating how to speak, and the phone rang.

    Su Liang smiled apologetically and said, "I'll answer the phone." The

    man nodded and watched her walk to the bathroom, looking at Su Liang's impatient and absent back, he frowned again, turned his head, and stretched out his hand again. The waiter comes here.

    Su Liang went to the women’s bathroom and looked at the person’s name displayed on the screen of the phone. Instead of picking it up, he turned it on silent, put it in his bag, turned on the faucet, and put his hand over, the cool water hit his palm, letting him Her hot and chaotic mind has also cleared up a lot.

    Su Liang then carefully sorted out the information in his mind and sorted it out clearly.

    ——As a member of the soul-piercing army, Su Liang came through this body when he was seventeen years old. The original owner has a bad temper, and he was spoiled when he was a child. When he grows up, he realizes that he is not so good, and he starts to become self-esteem and low self-esteem. Coupled with the sensitive adolescence at that time, I felt that the whole world couldn't understand me, my academic performance was gradually declining, and I was eager to pursue money and was tricked into doing part-time jobs in hotels.

    The original owner was not a fool, and soon realized that this was not a serious part-time job. When he was about to escape, he clashed with others, fell to the ground between pushing and shoving, and knocked his forehead.

    The original owner died, and Su Liang came through.

    Su Liang woke up in the hospital. Her family did not know it. She was admitted and discharged from the hospital by a young man in his early twenties. It is said that he was a guest who had dinner at the hotel that day and helped each other out of justice.

    Later this man named Qiao Mingxin became Su Liang's first boyfriend.

    The reason why he is the first one is because after that, Su Liang has made two boyfriends one after another. The one who just called is the incumbent, Mu Weixi.

    Turning back to the topic, Su Liang stayed in the hospital for nearly a month. He didn't know until he was discharged from the hospital that Qiao Mingxin had asked her for leave, the part-time job in the hotel had been handled, and even helped her with medical care during this period of time. All expenses have been paid in advance.

    During the recovery period, Su Liang knew that the parents of this body were a pair of industrious and simple peasants. The whole village relied on growing cotton for a living. Just after passing the food and clothing line, it was exhausting to provide for her to go to high school in the city. All you can.

    However, the original owner was fascinated by the world of the bustling urban area. He couldn't help but gave birth to a heart of comparison and vanity, but he was inferior to his own background, his mind was sensitive, and his performance that he could barely be able to see also plummeted, and he got into the eyes of money. This is where the hotel has part-time jobs.

    Therefore, this medical fee is a huge burden for Su Liang and the family of the original owner. However, he can't bear the original owner's simple and honest parents to carry a huge debt for it, so Su Liang arbitrarily After making a decision, he accepted Qiao Mingxin's funding and promised to repay it twice after graduation.