Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Ming Jingyan returned to the apartment and sneezed countless sneezes along the way. He was upset. Which Dogecoin has been talking about him?

    Open the door, the light in the living room is on, and the aroma of food floats from the kitchen.

    "I'm back? So early today? Isn't the investor's business done? No need to work overtime?" A young man's face appeared in the kitchen, about twenty-seven to eight, with bright eyebrows and starry eyes, looking very handsome.

    This person is his hair, Zhou Yanshen.

    Ming Jingyan asked instead: "Why are you here now?"

    "It's not what you want. I checked it out and came directly. Just to come and see Yan Liangwen, our two families are also old partners anyhow. "

    Ming Jingyan paused with his hands changing clothes and turned his head to look at him: "Then tell me first, what's the matter with Su Liang's big break-up fee."

    "You really don't like others. Girl? But let's not say, she looks really beautiful, I have seen so many female stars, and they are not as good as her congenital..."

    "You also know that she is a little girl, put away your wretched uncle's brain supplement!" Ming Jingyan shoved him with disgust, "Go to the side to eat, don't be next to me."

    Zhou Yanshen immediately jumped to retort: ​​"I'm only twenty-seven! Her ex-boyfriend Mu Weixi is twenty-nine this year! "

    Ming Jingyan was silent again for ten seconds, and then said: "Talk to the business."

    "I gave the little girl a breakup fee, oh no, it's a'hush money', not a person, at least three, I The ones who checked were Mu Weixi, Qiao Mingxin and Fan Zhilin. These three were once her boyfriends, and Su Liang’s roommates had seen them. ——Although the exact number of each person is not clear, let’s make it together, six ten million also could get out. "

    Ming Jing Yan:" hush money she knew what each other's big secret you "?? "

    Well, no, the problem lies in Jiang family who disappeared five years, the eldest, Jiang night Tonight."

    Ming Jingyan didn't know the number one person, but the Jiang family knew that he had bought the grandfather's patent. As for the eldest lady or the second lady, do you care about him? Although it had something to do with Su Liang, he didn't have any interest in further questioning. He replied boringly and motioned him to continue talking.

    "Show you something good."

    Zhou Yanshen took out his mobile phone, swiped the lock, opened the gallery, and handed it to Ming Jingyan.

    "How? Does it look like?"

    Ming Jingyan glanced calmly: "It's not as pretty as Su Liang, pretending to be innocent. — Give it to your little Internet celebrity P? The PS technology has advanced a lot, and finally it's not fake white. a. " "

    I circumference deep too thin to do such a thing? Besides, my girlfriend is the eight children of the actor, not the net red! you are not bored bored? "Zhou stabbed to less pain, immediately retorted.

    Wasn’t it just that the two people’s high school graduation photo seemed a bit petty, so I only whitened myself and didn’t whiten him. It’s been ten years now. What do you remember?

    Ming Jingyan: "Oh, it's business."

    "The person in the photo is Jiang Wanwan. Su Liang was stared at by Mu Weixi and the others because he looked too much like Jiang Wanwan. After all, Jiang Wanwan It is Mu Weixi’s girlfriend, and Qiao Mingxin was enthusiastically pursuing her before Jiang Wanwan’s disappearance." Zhou Yanshen briefly said the matter, before he had time to express his opinion, he heard a small cold snort from his side. Full of ridicule, after thinking about my own level of education, he silently shut up.