Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    After sending Chen Minmin away, Su Liang went back and forth between the laboratory and the dormitory building.

    The second phase of the project has been underway for some time, but the general office where Su Liang is located is still very idle. This new crystal material requires a lot of data to determine a reliable and stable order. Therefore, there was nothing in the early stage of their material personnel, but the laboratory was busy.

    Ming Jingyan has not had time to come downstairs to drink yogurt for three consecutive days, but he has not forgotten to ask Liu Jiaye to replenish the goods.

    At noon that day, Liu Jiaye once again walked in with a small box of yogurt and two bags of lunch, and said to Su Liang, "You can clean up the yogurt by yourself. I have to go and deliver food to the boss first."

    Su Liang looked at it. time, have been one thirty, could not help but ask: "? it every day, so busy have no time to eat lunch?"

    "these days it does, it is critical juncture, at most, and then a week of time, you can almost If you are sure, you don't have to do it day and night."

    Liu Jiaye also has huge dark circles under his eyes, making him look more haggard than his peers.

    Su Liang said with concern: "The meal should be delicious. If you are tired, you have to sleep for a while, otherwise it will affect the progress even more if you are sick. If there is anything I need to do, please don't be polite. For example, cooking rice. Anyway, if you can’t leave, just call or WeChat to tell me, I’ll go to dinner and bring it back to you.”

    Liu Jiaye smiled and said, “Well, it’s not that I have troubled you for several days. I think it’s quite tiring to sit there every day, so I went to buy it by myself today. I went upstairs first, and I’ll talk about it later when I’m free. I picked up the courier for you, and happened to bump into it. It’s in the yogurt box, and you can see for yourself.”

    Su Liang nodded, “Thank you.” After

    opening the box, I saw a SF Express box that was not big and looked similar. The box of the phone is about the same size, but the contents should be even smaller.

    After looking at the mailing address, it was in English, a shopping mall abroad, Su Liang also asked a purchasing agent to help buy clothes in this mall, but he knew it.

    However, she hasn't been online shopping recently. Could it be that someone sent the wrong address?

    However, the recipient’s name and phone number are hers, and the address is also the Hong Kong City Research Institute. Is there such a coincidence?

    Su Liang hesitated for a while, but decided to open it first.

    After the express package was removed, there was another small box inside. The very delicate gift box was a brand she didn't recognize, and there was no way to know what was inside.

    Now that they were all taken down here, Su Liang simply took off the gift box, which contained a watch.

    Su Liang took it in his hand and looked at it carefully. It is a very beautiful watch. The chain is a wide silver chain, which looks like silver, but it seems to be a bit heavier. The dial is blue, the color of the sea, and the hands. It's like a shrunken small sailing ship, with a different artistic conception.

    The style of the watch is neutral, and there is no preference for men or women. It should be said that it is unisex, and it looks good with anyone.