71-75

Chapter 71:

    Mr. Cheng understood what he meant: "So today's general meeting of shareholders and the board of directors is to remove Jiang Dong?"

    "Or else?" Mr.

    Cheng had no choice but to stand in front of him for a while and was silent for a while. Said: "Then let's not go to this muddy water, right?"

    Mu Weixi sneered: "Will you go in?" The

    video was derailed again. It was well arranged, and I knew from the beginning that he would be here. Because of the resistance of the matter, I just fought on both sides directly. Neither he nor Jiang Wanwan’s father had even the opportunity to attend the meeting. What else could he do?

    Especially, he is an outsider, even if he is married to Jiang Wanwan, he may not be qualified to enter the upper-level meeting of Jiang Liu, let alone they are only in love.

    The only one who can come up with an idea is on Father Jiang's side. Who knows that this person is completely muddy and can't support the wall, and he is also very desperate. But he is not his father, what else can he say?

    Mr. Cheng didn’t know what to say, he stood there again dumbly for a while, and then said, “If Mr. Mu has no other instructions, then I’ll go to work on other things first.”

    Mu Weixi printed the photo. The paper was handed to him: "Let’s check, what kind of technology is this." Then he handed him the courier list, "Ask, who sent this."

    Cheng Xuezhan quickly took it, turned around and left. go out.

    Father Jiang received a joint protest from shareholders and had to rush to the company in a hurry.

    When I received a call from Gu Yu on the way, I couldn't help but yelled: "Success is less than success and more than failure! I don't even look at when this is. If I haven't done a little bit of business, I know it will add chaos to me..."

    He said. Before finishing talking, Gu Yu couldn't hold back anymore, locked the door in the toilet, and cursed: "Oh, you are still arrogant? When? When you cheated! When the old lady caught the rape!"

    "How old is Mo Lin, what can I do with him if I have an illegitimate child? And I'm not going to send them abroad? It won't hinder your eyes in the future, and it won't affect Wan Wan and Mo Lin, in the end. Do you know the severity?"

    Gu Yu suffocated for a while, never expected that she would choose such a man. Sure enough, it was right that he didn't tell him about Su's mother's shares. Otherwise, would you still want to subsidize him with these shares and have to live overseas for illegitimate children?

    The couple quarreled all the way, until Jiang's father reached the meeting room on the top floor of Jiangliu Group, he hung up the phone angrily and went directly into the meeting room.

    At this time, the meeting has started for almost forty minutes.

    Jiang Moxi raised his head, glanced at him, expressionless, and then lowered his head again, without giving him any extra look, instead he carefully studied the document placed in front of him. Even if it is not today, it will not be more than three months at the latest, and Jiangliu Group will come to him.

    Su Mu stayed in City B for nearly a week before returning to Hong Kong City. During the period, I called my daughter every day, but I still missed it a lot. With the assistance of the lawyer, after getting the shares done, I hurried back.

    It happened that Zhou Yanshen also had to come to Hong Kong City before going abroad.

    Su Liang had a good time this week, and even learned to make a seasoning bag of tomato dragon fish by himself.