Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Su Liang is very modest: "I have heard about it, I am very good at listening." Unlike some people, only beeps.

    "You rich people are good at playing." Ming Jingyan looked at her, "tsk tut" sighed.

    Su Liang: "No, no, I'm not a rich man, I'm just a nouveau riche pig farmer, and I haven't had time to learn how to live a rich man's life."

    Professor Ming said "Heh", righteously condemning: "You guys Rich lady, can’t you make more contributions to the country? Studying this kind of yellow garbage every day, are you worthy of the country’s cultivation of you for more than 20 years?"

    Su Liang: "I'm sorry, I have failed the expectations of the motherland and people. I am very sorry. Sorry, I will definitely work harder..."

    This topic shouldn't have started at all, Su Liang wanted to slap himself, so what's the matter? It's great now, can you make the most of it?

    Seeing her confession and good attitude, Ming Jingyan was silent for a moment, and then asked: "Do you like this? I can't see it, she looks delicate and weak, with such a large amount of inner thoughts."

    Su Liang: "I am not mine. Don't talk nonsense!"

    Professor Ming looked at her, and continued to ask without shame: "How much do you pay for playing this kind of game? Can't be less than 60 million? This is to spend your life with the rich woman."

    Su Liang refused: "It's too expensive. Forget it."

    Ming Jingyan gave a "tsk" and said again: "The break-up fee is stored in the bank and it is not safe, right? After all, it is the money given by others. Maybe when I was playing a rogue, I wanted to go back. But. If you play the rich woman happy ball, isn't that your happiness?"

    Su Liang: "...Okay, you can shut up."

    Ming Jingyan continued to beep, "I'm teaching you how to squeeze pigs." Mao’s money becomes his own happiness, isn’t it?”

    Su Liang: “I can invest and make more money!”

    When it comes to making money, Su Liang suddenly became energetic and asked enthusiastically: “Our project, How much money can you make?"

    Ming Jingyan poured the things in her small drawer into the cardboard box next to her, planning to move to her office and then organize it carefully, while saying: "Don't worry, little rich woman, in order to make you feel at ease and have fun. The ball will not go bankrupt, and I will not let you lose money. Doubling is the minimum."

    Su Liang smiled and ignored the first half of the sentence automatically, and said happily: "If you really want to make so much, I will divide you. "Five million."

    Ming Jingyan: "You are a little stingy. If I help you earn 60 million, you will only give me 5 million?"

    Su Liang: "I want to make money to support my family! Of course, I can't be without money.

    Spend sparingly!" Ming Jingyan: "Then you can make more money, in case the future object is very expensive, you can't make it if you don't. Moreover, you want to play the 60 million rich woman happy ball."

    Su Liang couldn't help but pinch him: "Shut up, no happy ball, shut up."

    Ming Jingyan couldn't help sighing: "Okay, I didn't hear anything, I didn't know anything. I just I know, Su Liang doesn't like the rich woman happy ball anymore." The