86-90

Chapter 86:

    But this hot search, she did taste the sweetness. Yan Fen and praise are second. After all, she neither intends to be a celebrity nor an Internet celebrity, but because of her and Ming Jingyan, they pay more attention to their industry.

    Su Liang was very pleased with this. After all, most senior sisters and seniors may not be able to become professors like Professor Yu or Ming Jingyan in their entire lives. Many people even stop at the title of deputy high school for their entire lives. However, their dedication in the laboratory, Not less than anyone. And it is also because of their hard work behind the scenes that so many topics can be successfully completed within the specified time.

    In addition, the most obvious point is that when she encountered professional problems before, asking for help on the Internet was too much for anyone to pay attention to. Now she posts a professional related article on Weibo, and several big guys will take the initiative to help her. solve.

    Even Ming Jingyan couldn't help being yin and yang strange.

    "Why didn't I meet so many kind-hearted people back then?"

    Su Liang: "Isn't that because you don't need to ask so many questions? You can understand it by reading a book, but you can't help me. What can I do? ? "

    Ming Jing Yan:." whispering sound " Su

    cool too lazy to care for him, happily added a private letter chiefs over contact.

    Of course she knows that this is the love of the big guys. After all, she is still young and willing to work hard. As long as she is willing to learn, many teachers are willing to teach.

    But before this incident, who knew her? No one knows her, so naturally no one will pay attention to her, let alone see her problems.

    Therefore, regardless of the reason, as long as Su Liang gets the benefits, he will be in a good mood and write a paper even more vigorously.

    Another day later, Qiao Mingxin packed up all the screenshots of the news records and sent them: "That person is indeed Zheng Fangfang, and he has located her dormitory address. Zheng Fangfang’s postgraduate dormitory is a two-person room, and the other one does not live in school all year round. It is occasionally used for lunch breaks, so it should not be wrong."

    Su Liang was calm and did not feel any emotion: "Thank you."

    Qiao Mingxin asked again: "Do you need my help?"

    Su Liang thought for a while, and then asked him if he could pay back if he invests another hot search in Ms. Yu's shop.

    Qiao Mingxin: "...Is it not fragrant if it is free?"

    Su Liang: "Fragrant, so I am heart-stricken. But isn't it that there is no free one, so I can only come by myself. Or, would you sponsor me one more? "

    Qiao Mingxin: "... Are you still addicted to wool?"

    Su Liang said again: "That's not it? The greatest fortune in my life, except for Ming Jingyan, it is you predecessors who are big trotters. Thank you for gifting me. A pot of gold made me feel confident relying on the hush money to find such a good partner and meet such a good mentor."

    "Besides, isn't this what you are used to?"

    Qiao Mingxin: "..." I feel that there is something in your words, and I feel offended.

    Su Liang didn't continue to talk nonsense with him, and asked: "Then you think our store needs to buy another hot search to promote it?"

    Qiao Mingxin sighed, and said, "This time, the accidental collision is indeed effective. Good. But a large part of the reason is that you have not deliberately promoted before, so most of your previous customers are in the circle of noble women. After this promotion, the new ones who joined are those middle- and high-income families whose conditions are acceptable. These two types of people have their own propaganda effects and will spontaneously propagate to people around them. In the near future, the target customers should be full."