Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

    Su Liang said, "Oh!", as if he had discovered some new world, and looked at him slantingly: "The ancient loyalists did not buckle for five buckets of rice. It's good for you to bend directly for five million..."

    Ming Jingyan: "I I did not, I was straight as steel. "

    Su cool" Gee "and said:" you think you said I would believe it? " "

    love believe it or not, you do not marry me, believe it or not I ever do anything of the ? "

    Su cool:." Oh I need to introduce you to a few suckers do? "

    King Ming Yan:" only online and not rush current can not "?

    Su cool askance look askance past:"! you called the fraud "

    King Ming Yan" Tut "That's it."

    "So you really bend for five million? Jing~Sister~" Su Liang took out the squeamishness he had accumulated for 20 years and yelled sweetly.

    Ming Jingyan shuddered, and immediately moved away from her, as if seeing something dirty: "Shut up! Call me brother."

    Su Liang: "Heh." As he

    was talking, a colleague walked out of the cafeteria. Say hello to the two of them: "Have you eaten? The cafeteria is about to close."

    "The cafeteria? No, today's menu is not delicious." With that, Ming Jingyan remembered, and looked at Su Liang again, "You were before It’s been almost a week since I was going to invite me to eat. Could you just invite me to the cafeteria? Are you too stingy? The sixty million rich lady asked me to eat the cafeteria for three yuan?"

    Su Liang:" You can

    pay for three for nine yuan." Ming Jingyan lifted his chin directly, looked at the opposite hotel, and said, "Outer building, didn't you just get rich again."

    Su Liang looked at the huge twinkling opposite. The sign, I thought of the private kitchen on the third floor. It tasted very good. She had indeed eaten with Chen Minmin once, and it was indeed a worthwhile trip. And the young lady at the front desk who made an appointment also told her that sometimes she was lucky and there was no need to make an appointment.

    Su Liang is so close, you can come over whenever you want to eat and ask if there is a seat.

    Su Liang sighed while holding his wallet, "Fortunately, I make money well, or you will have to eat poorly."

    Ming Jingyan: " Will you go?"

    "Go, let's go to the third floor to eat private food. Report the name of Director Zhang." Su Liang responded and tugged his sleeve, "Go faster, if there are too many people, we won't be able to eat it tonight, we can only eat the ordinary food on the first and second floors. "

    Ming Jingyan allowed her to drag, and followed lazily forward, and said: "Originally, if you want to eat without an appointment, you can only look at luck. It doesn't matter how soon you go."

    Su Liang was surprised. "You know that too?" Then he squinted at him, "Do you often eat?"

    Ming Jingyan: "No, I have been there five times in total, and I am not always in Hong Kong."

    Su Liang said "Oh": "It must be because you look good, did the young lady at the front desk tell you?"

    Ming Jingyan: "It seems that you also got the gossip."