91-100

Chapter 91:

    The next day, Zhou Lingling contacted her first: "You have come back from a trip

    , have

    n't you ?" "Yes, it's been two days since you came back." "Why didn't I see you post a photo? Show me."

    Su Liang sent it. She couldn't help but vomit: "It's not that I don't want to post it. You don't know Ming Jingyan's shooting skills. It's horrible. These photos were taken by the hotel lady for me. Let's take a look. "

    Zhou Lingling expressed her understanding: "Professor Ming is not someone with romantic cells at first glance. It is only natural that he doesn't know how to take pictures. Just knowing that you can buy something delicious? This is more important than taking pictures, right?"

    Su Liang I deeply agree: "Yes, I don't like taking pictures anyway." After

    chatting for a few words, Zhou Lingling said again: "Congratulations on your prize, it's amazing! I never dared to think about it, I always think These awards are all tasks that geniuses or experts should complete. Don’t think too much about me, mediocre people. I didn’t expect you to achieve it. It’s just a role model for my generation!"

    Su Liang was blown by her rainbow ass. Fluttering, I almost thought that I was a big boss, but fortunately, I recovered in time: "You don’t want to blow me up. It’s okay for others to blow it up. What are you drawing? You don’t know, for writing a paper. , I work more than twelve hours a day."

    "That's pretty awesome. I can't write even if I work for more than 15 hours." Zhou Lingling sighed, "I know it. Not only is there a huge difference in beauty between the two of us, you are also better than me in IQ." It’s so popular..."

    "My face was given by my parents. I can’t blame me for this. It depends on luck. As for the IQ, we are half a cat, and business talk is avoided?"

    "Isn’t that the problem ? I can't write about IQ."

    "You lack a mentor." Su Liang said again, "Oh, yes, I ask you something, just Jiang Xiaolin, how did your unit deal with it in the end?"

    "I I’m about to tell you about it." Zhou Lingling chuckled, "Didn’t Jiang Xiaolin’s papers have been published before, so the unit never said what to do, so it held several meetings and repeatedly emphasized that it is absolutely not allowed. Take this kind of shortcut. But to what extent is a shortcut, I didn’t say.”

    After Jiang Xiaolin’s paper was published, several professors from the research institute carefully compared it and found that it was really true. It's a big one...

    "After all, this is equivalent to expanding a small node of your paper. Even the experimental data is similar to yours. At first glance, it is selected from the same group." Zhou Lingling exclaimed, "I see It's so easy! I can write a paper of this kind in a month!"

    Zhou Lingling said that, and the others were not stupid, and soon started talking again.

    "Especially, this year there are three more places in the unit, and there are seven in total. I heard from Director Zhang that he planned to use four for those who are over fifty years old and work in the institute for a lifetime, but because of the thesis The quantity and quality have always been inferior to those of young people, so I couldn't get the deputy senior title. But how Jiang Xiaolin did it seems to be saying that those old researchers are simply stupid. I don't know how to take such a good shortcut. "

    morning meeting, I immediately quarreled on the spot.

    "Don't you know, at the time when the chickens were flying and the dogs were jumping, those aunts and grandpas who seemed to be of the Buddhist style were so powerful now that they pointed to Jiang Xiaolin's nose and cursed, saying that she was not worthy of doing it. researcher."