81-85

Chapter 81:

    As soon as Su Liang left the house, Guo Fan immediately saw her, and then immediately got out of the car and walked over quickly.

    In an instant, it also attracted the attention of many people and shifted the past together.

    Su Liang was still watching. Where is Ms. Yu’s driver, pulling Ming Jingyan’s arm and chattering with him: “Did you stop at the opposite parking lot? It’s fine if we get out from the north gate, over there. There is a parking lot, so you don't need to look around..."

    As soon as I took my eyes back, I first saw a pair of ugly and weird sneakers, with weird color schemes. Su Liang suffocated for a while, then moved his gaze over, and his face wrinkled: "Why are you again? It's said that you mistakenly recognized the wrong person, are you annoying?"

    Seeing her vivid and cute little expression, Guo Fanrenen I couldn't help laughing, making this man look a little more charming, the tolerance and doting of mature men.

    Ming Jingyan looked indifferent, but he felt as if he had swallowed a fly in his heart. He didn't intend to pay attention to him. He looked directly at the mobile phone, dialed the number of the driver, and informed him of the addresses of the three of them.

    After a while, the driver drove the car and stopped in front of the three of them, then opened the trunk, and took the initiative to put the luggage in.

    Su Liang also opened the door of the back seat, letting Professor Yu sit in first, and followed closely.

    However, Guo Fan suddenly grabbed her arm.

    Su Liang frowned, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, coldly: "Let go."

    Ming Jingyan was also putting Su Liang's luggage away. After looking over, the expression on his face changed instantly.

    Professor Yu also looked over. He noticed at the beginning that this man was coming to Su Liang, but neither of them said what it was with this person. As an elder, he was not easy to speak. At this moment, seeing Su Liang’s expression was quite a bit. Accident.

    Whether it's a friend or a stranger, at least it proves that Su Liang and Ming Jingyan don't like the person in front of them.

    "Su Liang, Xiaojing, get in the car, don't be too late."

    Su Liang immediately responded, throwing off Guo Fan's hand, and got into the car.

    Guo Fan was naturally not reconciled. He came from the sea market all the way, not to give up halfway and return empty-handed.

    "I checked, you are not married. So, Su Liang, I still have the right to pursue you,

    don't you ?" Su Liang felt that it was inexplicable, and immediately refused coldly: "I don't need your pursuit. Thank you. I have someone I like, and I will be with him for the rest of my life."

    Ming Jingyan, who was too angry at first, suddenly settled down after hearing these words.

    Yeah, what is he mad and worried about? For this matter, doesn't it just need to look at Su Liang's attitude? Su Liang was beautiful, gentle and lovely, lively and cheerful, and was liked by many people. It was not the first day he knew about it. Why did he think that Guo Fan could affect his status?

    Even Fan Zhilin couldn't affect their feelings. What can these ordinary people affect them?

    Once he calmed down, Ming Jingyan couldn't help but start thinking about it. But before looking for the truth, he had to get rid of Guo Fan's evil pen first, so as not to hinder their journey.