A hero

(TW: nothing)

(Sundrop/Moondrop x reader. You can be chubby or thin in this! I will make a second part of this but its going to be how they react to your house)
_________________________________________

You sigh as you look back towards where should be, even though he was unable to reach you.  You sigh and get in the slide. You sat on it and think for a second. 'Screw it..' You said in your mind as you push off and slide down the rainbow slide.

You land in a ball pit and you looked around. Seeing there was supposedly no threat, you started to walk. "Ho Ho Hooo!" You heard someone shout and look up to see this Sun, joker like animatronic come out of his spot up above.

He twirl his body around a bit and stare at you with this big grin. He put his hands together and crouch down. He suddenly jumped high and dive into the ball pit. Your eyes widen as you started to panic since he wasnt in view.

You gulp and take a few steps forward. Suddenly you feel someone grab you and lift you up, causing you to gasp. You look to see Sundrop's face was VERY close to yours. You swore you saw a small blush on his face but you knew your face was red from how close he is.

He started to walk with you as he rambled on, "Hellooooo! New friend! You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?". He set you down but you could still feel the warmth of his hands.

He goes around you so he was in your view, giving you a better look of him. He crouch down slightly and wave his arms as he continue to talk, "We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our head ex-PLODE and stay up all night!". You smile at the thought of him doing those activities with the kids.

"I'm sorry but I have some things to do.." You said, checking your fazbear watch. "Aw its ok doll! As long as you keep the lights on! On.....on..." He said a bit menacingly. You shivered but shake it off. "What are you working on?" He asked. "I have to get out of here..Vanessa is creeping me out!" You said.

"Vanessa? But she is always helping people!" He said. "Ugh..reminds me of Freddy.." You mumbled. You both heard someone bust through the door and saw Chica. "Chica! Its nice to see you here friend!" Sundrop said. "Have you seen a girl with (H/C) hair?" You heard Chica said..

"Huh?" Sundrop said and use a finger to scratch his head as he looks back towards where you are. You hid behind a tower of plastic boxes and shake your head no. He nod and look back at Chica. "Nope!" He said. "Ugh! If I get her than maybe Vanessa will give me free pizza!" Chica said.

"Yeah! Maybe I will get more showtime!" A male voice said and you look to see Monty. Sundrop backs up, sweating a bit. "Maybe more fans will love me". You heard a female said and look to see Roxanne. You try to move away but accidently step on a rubber ducky, causing it to squeak.

The animatronics look towards you. You gulp as they all started to walk towards you slowly. "NO!" You heard Sundrop screech and look to see him running towards you. He pick you up and put you on his back. "Lets go new friend!" Sundrop said and run off, the animatronics chasing after him.

Monty will growl and tear off a piece of the playground. He drop the metal bar in front of you both and Sundrop jumps over it. You gulp at how high he could jump and he seemed to notice. He grip your thighs more tightly, making you blush. "Sundrop! We must get back to Freddy!" You said.

"F-Freddy!? Isnt he after you too!?-." He started to say but came to a halt when Roxanne jumps down in front of you both. Sundrop would turn around only to see Monty. You look behind you to see Roxanne reaching out to you and you spoke, "Sundrop!"

Sundrop noticed and jump up. He takes one hand off your thigh and use it to grip the net of the playground. "Climb up! Climb up!" You heard Sundrop said and did as you were told. You quickly climb up the net, using Sundrop shoulders for support. Sundrop hold a hand out to you and you help him up.

He peeked through the net to see Roxanne and Monty growling. "Haha! Slow pokes!" Sundrop said and you giggle. "Ahem...dont forget about me!" You all heard and look to see Chica by the light switch. Sundrop smile drops as he look towards you.

He would hug you and you hug back, confused. "Run! Find Freddy!" Sundrop says. He then push you away from him. Chica smirk at you and wave her fingers in a 'bye bye' way. She turn the lights off and you could see Chica, Roxanne and Monty eyes glowing.

"NOOO! CHICA WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? LIGHTS ON! LIGHTS ON!" Sundrop shouted as he then started to screech/scream in pain, gripping his face. He then fall back, and over the net. You gasp and reach your hand out until you heard a growl.

"Naughty girl....Naughty girl...You are pass your bedtime..you shall be punished!" You heard and look to see Moondrop climbing over the net and near you.

Moon went to grab you but suddenly he stop in his tracks. You look up at him, fearfully as he eyed you up and down. "Ohh~" he suddenly said. You gulp as he grabs you by your wrist and lift you up. "Pretend you are dead kid.." He whisper in your ear. You gulp and nod.

He put a hand around your neck and squeeze slightly in a tight grip but not enough to hurt you. You grow limp as he lifts you up by the throat and you were surprise about how strong he is. He jump down in front of the others.

"Oopsies! I did it again." He said in his deep voice. "Ugh!! We are supposed to hand her to Vanessa!" Roxanne said. "You see! This is why Sundrop rather have the lights on then off!" Chica said.

"Oh shut up! I did you guys a favor." Moondrop says. The others sigh and walk off. Once they were gone, Moondrop drops you on the ground, causing you to let out a small grunt as your body hit the floor.

"I can hear Sundrop telling me not to kill you. I must say you are pretty cute." Moondrop said, looking at you up and down. You gulp and look away, blushing. He chuckle deeply as he help you up.

"I-I have to get back to Freddy! It wont be long until daylight comes!" You said. Moondrop frown but sigh. "Fine, I will see you around." He said as he kick you out of the playroom. You look back to see Moondrop doing a "Shh.." Motion as he close the door on your face.

You sigh and continue your journey.
________________________________________

Yu started to think of Freddy. He was like a father to you. He pushed Vanny off the roof, sacrificing his life. You went to go see what happened but Sundrop and Moondrop stop you, telling you the other animatronics are after you like bloodthirsty animals. You denied at first but they werent having it. Moondrop lift you up and run towards a car.

You shouted out Freddy as Moon and Sun carries you away. You saw from a distance Roxanne and Chica lifting him up. You pray they are going to help him and not kill him, after all, he did help you.
________________________________________
You drive away from the pizza place, crashing through the "Come back Real Soon!" Sign as you do. "Wooooo!!" Sundrop scream out the window as he stick his head out like a dog. Moondrop was sleeping in the backseat, laying down. You would sigh and look at the Roxanne bobblehead that was rocking back and forth.

Sundrop notice and growl a bit. He ripped the Roxanne bobblehead off and threw it out the window. He replaced it with a Sundrop bobble head instead and you smiled. "Much better.." You said. Sundrop would smile and kiss your cheek, making you blush

He only giggled childishly and continue to stick his head out the window. You drove back home and once you made it, you both woke Moondrop up. He gets up with a yawn and gets out the car. You take your keys out your pocket and unlock the door, opening it and letting them in.

They step inside and look around with wide eyes and a dropped mouth. "WOW!" They both said at the same time. You giggle a bit as you close and lock the door behind you, putting your house keys on the hook. Living with two animatronics...how will this go out?
_________________________________________

(Hey guys! Hope you enjoy my first oneshot! I will make a part two of this where they react to your house. Maybe or maybe after requests. Anyways! Have a good day/night my lovelies! :D )