Question eight!

nxnja_of_fxnfic: Question for Sun and Moon: lets say someone was bullying another kid for being trans or nonbinary, etc, what would you do?

Sun: "HEY! YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF OTHERS BECAUSE THEY ARE (trans, nonbinary, etc)! YOU ARE BANNED AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. Unless you know how to respect others no matter who they are, DONT THINK OF COMING BACK." *grabs the person and throws them out* GOODBYE. *slams the door in the bully's face*

Sun: "Now come here darling" *picks the kid up and holds them close* "You don't have to worry about a thing when sun is around because I will always protect you little one!"

Moon: "HEY. YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT AND WATCH HOW YO ASS IS GONNA END UP IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A BROKEN SPINE."

The bully: *starts crying*

Moon: KEEP CRYING AND IMA GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY FOR. YOU DON'T BULLY PEOPLE WHO IS (trans, nonbinary, etc). YOU WORRY ABOUT YO DAMN SELF. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

*bully runs off crying*

Moon: *sits down criss cross and holds the child close* Shh..calm down..you can spend time with Moon tonight..We can cuddle, tell bedtime stories..and think about who you would love to be until you shut your eyes.. *wipes the tears away from the child and hold them close, rocking back and forth like a baby*