Baby

(Note: Hey guys! Im getting better so I decide why not update this book with a scenario! This is a short scenario with other animatronics)

What will they do if handed a baby?:
_________________________________________

Sun: "Well aren't you a adorable thing! Huh? Who's a good boy/girl?" *tickles the baby* "You are! Oh yes you are!" He would basically take good care of the baby and give them back to their parents. (Pass the test?: Yes)

Moon: *Watches Howtobasic and suddenly the baby is nachos* (Pass the test?: No) [If you watch that one video then you know what im talking about]

Roxxane: "Don't worry, mama wolf will take good care of you. I will make you learn im your only favorite!" *craddles the baby* (Pass the test?: yes)

Chica: "Aw well aren't you a adorable chick? I can just eat you up!" *Take cares of the baby and maybe over feeds it* (Pass the test?: Yes)

Glamrock Freddy: "Aww! Its like you are my little cub!" *takes care of the baby until the parents come back* (Pass the test?: Yes)

Monty:

Monty: "HELL YEAH! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! YOU FINNA BE STRONG LIKE ME!" (pass the test?: Yes?)

Vanessa: "How about we find your parents? I have others to watch, cutie" *she holds the baby in her arms and searches for the parents* (pass the test?: Yes)

Vanny: "Hey kiddo, do you know how fun it is to kill..? Imagine killing your parents.." *hands the baby a knife* (Pass the test?: Hell no.)

Peepaw (burnt springtrap): I'm not letting that man near your baby.

Glamrock bonnie: "How about we tune out little dude?" *plays guitar and sings to the baby* (pass the test?: Yes)

Glamrock Foxy: "Arr kiddo! How about we find the pirates booty until your parents come back?" *Sings you are a pirate and pretends to find treasure with the baby* (Pass the test?: Yes)

Music man: *Puts sunglasses on the baby and jam with them until their parents come back safely* (Pass the test?: Yes)

Molten freddy glob: "Oh no..what are you doing here, love..? Dont worry, I will keep you safe.." *protects the baby until the parents come back, only to get called a freak* (Pass the test?: Yes)

Bonus!:

Author: Im not sure if im the motherly type but I would love to take care of someone if they need the help! <3

Another bonus!:

(Press E to give love to Molten freddy glob)