~Our lullaby~ (1)

Hello, I'm Y/N, a 19 year old girl. I live alone in my small apartment which I'm planning to move from soon. I just needed money to get the house I been wanting for a while now before anyone else gets to it first. I used to work at a place called Freddy Fazbear pizzeria but it got closed down after the security guard accident.

It has been said by the news the security guard was found dead in the parts and services. The body was stuffed in suit and they believed it was to cover the murder's evidence. It was horrifying to know that it could have been me that night. The boss was gonna send me in that night but the new security guard wanted to give it a try.

I sigh, thinking of the man who died that night but saved my life. I shake my head and focused on my laptop. I scroll down the list of jobs I could have but none of them seem to suit me. I groan in frustration and push the laptop away from me. "Fuck..what am I gonna do now." I grumbled.

I then get a call from my best friend, Avery. I sigh and pick up my phone. I press accept and said a simple "hi". "Hey girl! What are you doing?" Avery said in her cheerful tone. "Nothing, looking for a job but none of them are my taste." I responded. "Ohh, well that's ok! After your last job I'm surprise you are still looking for one." She said.

"I have to in order to get around in life. Plus, I heard even after my last job accident, they still created many more pizzerias just like my job, just upgraded. Same pizzeria, same accidents." I said, mentioning how the other copies of my last job didn't go well either. "Oh yeah! I heard about that pizzeria, with toy freddy and toy chica and shit?" Avery said.

"Exactly, then they send a guard to go secure an abandoned pizzeria. People say that those animatronics were green and rotten." I said with a playful tone. "Bleh! Then it goes to a kid who have hallucinations about the animatronics living in his bedroom? Ha!" Avery said. I went silent at her comment before sighing. "Avery that isn't funny, I heard the poor kid had got his head chomped on back in the days when he was a little kid all because his brother thought it was gonna be funny prank." I said.

Avery pouted, "ok maybe it isn't but I mean isn't it creepy how these animatronics cause accidents on nearly anybody who goes near them? It's like they are possessed with a curse or something." Avery said. I hum in agreement as I started to calm down. "Well I got to go, my mom needs me to go do some work with her", Avery said. "Ah, ok. Bye Avery" I said. "Bye!" Avery said before we both ended the call.

I sigh and sit back, thinking to myself. I wonder what would could come next since the pizzerias just keep repeating itself over and over and over again. I mean, are the people who created the pizzeria that dumb to not realize that when they keep adding the same animatronics with just different details or clothing that it could cause problems. All they do is add rosie cheeks or panties to the animatronics and think that's gonna help.

I sigh again, "I sound like a karen, huh." I said to myself. Not expecting an answer, I get up. "Maybe it's time I check the mail." I said as I slip on a pair of slippers. I get out of my apartment to go check the mail. Opening the mailbox, I see a bunch of bullshit and magazines as usual. I go back into my apartment and on my bed to look through the mail. "Magazine..people who I don't know..another magazine...Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.....WHAT WHAT!?" I shouted as I read the last one and hold it up to my face.

I shake my head thinking i'm hallucinating but it seems im not. There in bold colorful words was the name of the next Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria..