Home sweet Home

(This is part two of <A hero>. Basically they are reacting to your house and what they do. I will do my lovelies requests after this!)
_________________________________________

You smiled as you go towards the couch and rest yourself, sighing as your body touch the cushion. Your body ached from all the running and hiding. It felt so good being able to finally sit down without any danger around.

Sun would look around, running in different directions and touching everything he sees. Moon would go on your counter in the kitchen and fall asleep. Sun would go up to your room and saw an air filled hammer laying on the ground. (Those things you win at the arcade or buy with tickets)

He pick it up and examine it. He look at the handle and it said "Rockin Arcade". "What's a rockin arcade?" Sun says. He only shrugged it off and go back to where you were. As he went back, he noticed Moondrop sleeping on your kitchen counter.

Sundrop giggle like a child and raise the air filled hammer. He started hitting Moondrop with it. Moondrop screeched and fall off the counter as Sundrop continue to hit him with the plastic hammer. You heard his screeched and ran to where the sound was coming from.

You saw what was going on and laughed. Sundrop stop when hearing your laugh and smiled brightly. Moondrop took that as a advantage and snatch the hammer out of his hand. Moon started to hit him with it as Sundrop could only laugh.

Once they both were done hitting each other, there was a knock at the door. You go towards the door and open it to see your ex, Frank, was standing there. "Hey babe...I...look im sorry for cheating on you with McKenzie...she mean nothing to me! She was only a one night thing anyways! Can I have you back...please..?" Frank said.

"Oh really? So having a family with her, dumping me for her, getting her anything she wants, kissing her in front of me to make me jealous is only a one night thing?" You said.

You went to shut the door on his face but he put his foot between the door. "Hey babe please-" he said but Sundrop came in and scoop you up in his arms bridal style. Sundrop would lean down and kiss you on the lips deeply for about 7 seconds before pulling away. You could only blush and look towards Frank.

Frank stand there with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. "Hmph!" Sun said as he turn his back towards Frank and walk off with you in his arms. Frank was ready to come in and steal you but Moondrop came in. He put a hand on Frank chest and back him up a bit.

A fly tried to come in your house but Moon spotted it and catch it in his hand. He squeeze his hand tightly and open it to see a dead squished fly. He stared at Frank the whole time as he killed the poor fly.

"Now you see..we don't want flies into the house so they can fly into our mouth while we are sleep.." Moondrop said deeply as he smear the dead fly against Frank's cheek.

Frank would shutter and lean back in disgust. "I would let you go but you might be a naughty boy and call the police on our sweet Y/N so she could go to jail for "stealing" animatronics.." Moon said menacingly. Frank started to whimper. "How about we take you to bed?" Moon said and drag Frank into your house, shutting and locking the door. He also closed the blinds and start to drag Frank into your basement. (Get the reference?)

Meanwhile with you and Sundrop, Sundrop had you in his lap and was squishing your cheeks. "Aw look how adorable you are my sweets!" Sundrop says as he kiss your face. You blush and giggle as you try to pull away.

He laugh a bit also and lean back so his back hit the headboard. You lean forward and rest your head against his chest. He would smile and pet your head, running his fingers through your hair.

Your moment together got interrupted by Moondrop coming in, his hands cover in blood. "Hello my dear". Moon say to you. "Ahh! Moon what happened to you!" Sundrop said as he put his hands on his face and his smile drop. "Nothing! Just a bit of ketchup" Moon said as he grabs the hand sanitizer off your mini table and put some on his hands.

Once he finish rubbing his hands with hand sanitizer, he grab a tissue and wipe the blood off. Once he was finished, he climb into bed with the both of you. Sun kept running his hand through your hair as his other hand wrap around your thigh. Moon rest his head on your back and had his arms wrapped around your waist.

You were sandwiched between the two animatronics but you didn't care. It felt nice..to be not alone..to be loved..

Sun kiss your head while Moon kiss the back of your neck. "I love you Y/N" they both said at the same time. "I love you both too.." You said as you then dozed off.
_________________________________________

"Hey sun." Moon said. Sun look towards Moon, tilting his head. "She is mine" Moon said. "What! No she is mine! She likes me better!" Sun argued. "Who would want a overly energetic Sun?" Moon said. "She would!" Sun argued back. "Who would want a sleepy moon!?" Sun said. "She would." Moon said. "Ok look fine! She belongs to both of us! Ok?" Sun said. Moon sigh and close his eyes. "Fine. deal."
_________________________________________

(Hey guys! Hope you enjoy part two! I will do requests after this but not sure if I will do them today since im busy. Anyways, have a good day/night my lovelies! :) )