~Our lullaby~ (2)

I continue to stare at the advertisment in shock. I couldn't believe the fact they decided to make another pizzeria! I scan the paper continuously, everything around me seem to slowly fade..slowly went silent as I remain focus on the advertisement..taking in every single..detail-

My phone ring, making me snap out of my thoughts. I take a few deep breaths as I stare at it, only to see my friend, Avery was calling me back. I sigh in relief and pick my phone up. "Hello?" I started. "Heyyy! So my mom didn't had much for me to do so I decided to call you back!" Avery loud, preppy tone spoke out. "Ah..yes.." I mumbled. "Is everything alright Y/N?" Avery asked.

"I guess..have you heard of the new freddy pizzeria?" I said. "WHAT!? THEY MADE A NEW ONE!?" Avery shouted. I lean my phone away from my ear. "Yes yes! Please don't shout unless you want me deaf." I said. "Oh! Im sorry! Its just sooo shocking!" Avery said. I sigh, "yeah it is". I heard computer typing sounds for a second then it went silent.

"Well heyy! They even got their own website already!" Avery said. "Not surprised." I replied back, looking at my TV. Regular show was still playing on it but just different episode. "OH OH! Y/N! They said they are hiring! Maybe you should get the job!" Avery spoke. "Really? After getting my life risked and hearing a bunch of rumors from the past pizzerias you expect me to get a job at a new one?" I said. "Yeah! I mean, what's the worse that can happen?" Avery said. You sigh and look at the advertisement again. You saw at the end of the paper a number.

"Well. Fine. I guess giving it a try won't be bad." I replied with yet another sigh. "That's the spirit girl!" Avery said. "Yeah right. Anyways I will call you back I guess." I said. "Okk! Stay safe!" Avery said. "Yeah you too." I replied and hang up.

I looked at the number at the end of the paper and dial the number. Before I could hit call, I hesitated. Is this really a good idea? I wondered. After a few minutes of thinking, I let out a "fuck it" and hit the call button. My phone would ring and with every buzzing sound, I felt my panic grow. When the buzzing came to a stop, I swear I felt my heart stop. "Hello." A male voice rang out. I quickly take a deep breath and replied, "Hello. I got your advertisement for Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex and it says are hiring. I was wondering if I can get the job."

It went silent for a moment before the male spoke again, "Ah, yes. Which position will you like to have. We have the day/night guard, the chefs, the waiter, the mechanic, and the janitor." The man spoke. I take my time to think of it before I answered, "the night guard." It went silent again until the male voice spoke "Ok, you just need to come to Wellfaith Inc on "_____" street for the meantime for your interview while the place is getting build then we will tell you if you are hired or not." I write on the back of the advertisement the place name and location with a nod.

"Ok! Thank you so much!" I said. The male replied in a happy-ish tone, "you are welcome! Anything else?". I replied with a "no thanks" and the man said his goodbye. I also said goodbye and hang up the phone. I lean back on my bed and sigh. "What did I just get myself into..?" I mumbled to myself. I stared at the ceiling for a while as I started to think about my choice. Well I mean..It can't be that bad!

...right..?